Please, please can someone read my chart!!

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
So I stupidly didn't temp the day before ovufriend is saying I ovulated, so I'm really not sure if I have. Ovufriend is saying I have, but I had a positive opk on Friday, Saturday and sunday and it says I ovd on Friday according to my temps. My issues are that firstly, I didn't think opks should stay positive after the egg has popped, so that would make it impossible that I ovd on Friday right? Also I could really monitor cm for the last few days because of all the bding, but today my cm is thick and white, but still pretty stretchy and we haven't bd since sunday morning. Doesn't stretch in cm indicate ov hasn't happened yet?

Your temp rise looks like you have ovulated. TYPICALLY.. With stretchy EWCM you ovulate the day it stops.

As far as I understand it, you can O within 12-48 hours of first +OPK. And OPKs are only picking up your LH surge. So, it's detecting that you have a certain amount of LH in your system. Since it's not actually telling you when your egg releases it seems possible to me that you can still see a bit of your LH surge even after the egg releases.

Are you sure you had all +OPKs all those days? I know with me that I have a few that seem positive to me but probably aren't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->