please please can someone write back to me?

hannah85

Reaction score
Hello

I have been reading your threads for ages but now i desperately need some help- i had a missed miscarriage last october which dragged on until january with all 3 methods being used - in the end i had to have a d and c as some placental tissue grew larger - anyway! thats not the point - i am on 12 dpo and i had a strong but really thin :bfp: on 3 clearblue tests since yesterday morning but i have had about 7 :bfn: on all different brands...including first response - although most of them i took after :bfn: with clearblue and i didnt really need loo or only waited like..a few hours between!

ANYWAY - i just did another clearblue and again it was a thin but dark bfp. im worried because i had thin positives when the placenta grew back after m/c and even though ive been scanned and rescanned and everythings been fine I just wanted to know if anyone had heard of these thin bfps before? i have all preg symptoms, crying, sore bbs, nausea and af like cramps for about 2 weeks! (i ovd on 31st march)

PLEASE please can someone help me? im going to wait on and hope someone writes back!

xxx ps sorry so long! x

hun can u send some pics? then we can have a good old look for u? i hear the cb (blue dye) are not as reliable as the pink dyes i.e. first responce etc but i mean that maybe for one not all the ones u have done... could u stick a photo up sweetie? xxxxx

Hi there
So sorry for your loss.
Tell me, did you do a preg test after D&C and get a BFN before you started TTC again?

Hi hun, I' suggest you wait a couple more days and then try a first response again. I really hope it's a :bfp: for you - fingers crossed. xx

yh i had to have weekley tests and scans and all was clear - ill try and put pic up xxx
if i can work out how!

if uv had wkley scans etc hun (also dnc are fairley reliable) lots av a evaps on clearblues if i was u i wud test with a first responce, maybe go to the docs aswell get them to scan u again :hugs: hope all works out for u hun x

there is a picture of what they all looked like - i put it at the top but i think everyone thought it was a bfp show off not a desperate cry for help ! LOL please will someone have a look!>> please??? xxx

i think ur test does look pos hun !! i wud try a differnet brand just to make sure ,but i wud say pos x

hun where can i find the pic and al have a look? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->