Please please help, if you can!

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
More info..Day 7, Slight pink flow Day 8, Red flow, not heavy, not light Day 9 and 10, Red flow with brown spotting Day 11 and 12, Off and on red flow with pink spotting Day 13, - Red spotting Day 14, Nothing Day 15, today, very very slight light pink spotting when wiping

All of this has been followed by cramps, mostly very sharp, and sore breast.

Has anyone experienced this or know what could be going on?

I'm so confused :( This is painful and discomforting.

I'm really sorry to say I'm not sure what it is. I had something similar with my dd called implantation bleeding but that was when I was 4 weeks pregnant.

I'm not sure if the same. I don't if any of the ladies can help you.

Hope you feel better soon.xx

Thank you for your reply. its appreciated. i considered IB but i thought that was very short spotting.

I had it on and off for two weeks,
I had to go to hospital a&e and then went to early pregnancy unit and had scans.x
My dd was fine, they just said implanted very deeply.
If unsure Hun go to docs.xx
Not sure if that helps?
Have you taken any other meds recently that could affect your cycle?? That's the other thing I could think of..
Sorry not much help.

I haven't taken anything. i used pre seed for the first time. Yeah i should set up an appointment but i just wanted to see what the ladies thought before spending $200+ for an appointment. Your being helpful actually, I'm curious, was your IB light? And were you crampy?

I had cramps and brown spotting.
I thought it might of been the puregon as I had assised fertility treatment. Before I found out I was pregnant.

Try a early pregnancy test Hun or go to gp. It might be your period showing early..

Yeah i think ill get a test today or tomorrow. If its negative then I'm sure its probably a early period. its just weird because its been stop and go, everyday was a different color or amount. off and on.

I hoping its good news for you.
Try again in a few days too.
Fingers crossed.
Mine started light and then dark.
Hope you feel better soon

where are you in your cycle? cd15 or 15dpo?

Yesterday i had pink spotting for a few hours only when i wipe.

awh congrats:)

Bfp today. making my first appointment soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->