Please please help me

liljenz1991

Reaction score
So I am getting so worried.....

Really need some to hear some similar stories.

So I took a test about a week and got a faint bfp! Yay! Took tests everyday since and still faint bfp, then a couple days ago it was negative!!! Was shocked! What happened?! So worried it was a MC or cp I did one the next day (yesterday) and it was a dark strong bfp!!! Yay again lol.

Today BEN! I THINK LOL

have bloods booked tomorrow but fearing the worst, any advice?

Please don't read and run.

Thanks x

Maybe your urine was diluted at times and not others? Our bodies like to be mean to us! Fingers crossed it is all okay; I know it's easier said than done but try and relax until you get those results x

It's possible, I just don't understand how it could be strong bfp then completely bfn!

It's so confusing.
I really just want to know either way now.

My epau is shut today, so can't even beg them for an early us or blood test x

I've had a similar situation happen to me with this pregnancy. Every time I took a pregnancy test with FMU it was either really faint or negative. When I'd take it with afternoon urine, it was much darker. I was never really able to figure that out. For some reason the hook effect must have started very early in my pregnancy. I have yet to have a scan or a beta done but I'm wondering if those with higher hcg levels have faulty pregnancy test results? I'll be curious to hear what your blood results come back at. Good luck!

You're more likely to get a false neg than a false positive and unlikely it would show as a bfn just a day after if it had been a cp so fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->