Please please help

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi everyone could someone please help with a question I have ?

Is it possible to get pregnant from pre cum?

I don't think so. Pre cum does not actually contain any semen. It contains enzymes in it for cleaning out the urethra (pee hole). The urethra and vagina is acidic so pre cum actually helps to neutralize it so that the alkaline sperm has a chance to survive.

They tell you in health class that it does, but that's not entirely true. Typically speaking, it is possible, but extremely unlikely.

It is absolutely possible, especially if they have orgasmed within the last two or so days as any sperm still in their tubes will be brought out with it. The ‘pull out’ is not a form of contraceptive. And you are also at risk from stds.
While it may not contain a “Seaman”, it can contain semen. Lol! Sorry I can’t get the image of little men with yellow macs and hats waving out my head!

Sorry about the seamen part my phone auto corrected the word. I still disagree though, pre cum is acidic and semen is alkaline. The nature of the two is fundamentally different. Any sperm still in the tube would have come in contact with urine and died. Seamen is funny though :-D

Sorry about the seamen part my phone auto corrected the word. I still disagree though, pre cum is acidic and semen is alkaline. The nature of the two is fundamentally different. Any sperm still in the tube would have come in contact with urine and died. Seamen is funny though :-D

Seamen is funny, yes.
But if this were completely accurate then people wouldn't get pregnant from the pull out method

Pre cum is not acidic - it’s alkaline because doctors believe the point of it is to neutralise the acid in the vagina to make sure it’s the right atmosphere for the ejaculate. So any sperm still in the urthera is carried in and could get you pregnant, even though it’s only a small possibility. It’s basic sex ed.

I think we are misunderstanding exactly when pre cum gets released. People obvious get pregnant from the pull out method because the guy did not completely pull out when he had an orgasm. Say someone starts dtd without a condom then before things get serious they put a condom on to finish the rest. Does the girl get pregnant? It's highly unlikely she will get pregnant just from pre cum. Let's not forget how long semen can survive in the vagina during the fertile period. I don't understand why people think this is a thing. Pre cum is exactly that PRE CUM. It isn't cum. As for cum traveling behind the pre cum, everyone knows that when a gut gets aroused his pants get wet. So while he's taking off his clothes those sperm that's somehow magically still stuck in the tube gets smashed against his clothes. Let's not forget foreplay, where the pre cum gets sucked away. And let's also not forget how after cumming a gut has a strong urge to pee. About the acidity, yes I misspoke but my point remains the same, pre cum and semen are fundamentally two different things. They serve two different functions and they come out at two different times.

I think you just need to google it. It’s basic sex ed. It’s not ejaculate, it’s different but it can, admittedly rarely, have semen in it, like I said from picking up previous ejaculate left in the tubes. It absolutely can get you pregnant, but it’s unlikely.

To the person who asked the question, I hope that we've been able to help. It's up to you to decide whether or not you can get pregnant from only pre cum. We've given you our thoughts and responses. As you know we're not doctors or scientist but random people on the internet. Best of luck to you and everyone else! :)

On Google you'll find information and misinformation. I learned my information from someone with a PhD in anatomy and physiology. But before consulting Google why don't we ask the question "does it make sense?" Does anyone on here really know what they're talking about or are you all just Googling queens?

Ok, there have been studies done on this which have proven that with some men, not all, they do in fact have some sperm in their pre cum. When I say people have become pregnant with the pull out method, I know people who have become pregnant this way, with their partner pulling out before they orgasm. It is unlikely to happen, but it is definitely possible.

Here ... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3564677/ actual scientific evidence, from someone who knows something ...
I find your previous comment really offensive and I think you should apologise for being so rude

I believe it is highly unlikely as pre cum doesn't contain live sperm. That's what I was told xx

I believe it is highly unlikely as pre cum doesn't contain live sperm. That's what I was told xx

Don't take this the wrong way as it's easy to misinterpret text, but if it didn't contain any live sperm then it wouldn't be unlikely, it would be impossible. Have a read of the link I posted above, it's a study done on this and proves that some men do have live sperm in their pre cum :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->