Please please please I need advice

I got my blood work back :( it isn't good. My hcg has dropped to 74. I was told to make my 2nd ultrasound appointment for may 16th to make sure my body has expelled everything on its own. I'm absolutely heartbroken. I had my tubes tied and I got pregnant...just to have it taken away. Now I'm waiting to start bleeding...and I don't know when or what to expect.

I'm so sorry for what you are going through and just wanted to say that I completely understand. I had my tubes cut, tied, clamped and burned almost 6 years ago to find out I was pregnant in february. We were shocked but I was beyond excited. Everything seemed good as my numbers kept doubling. Seemed like a miracle, but I spontaneously miscarried in early march and was devastated. I went on to have what we believe to be a chemical pregnancy in April as well. This is not easy, I know. Praying for you. (((hugs)))

I got my blood work back :( it isn't good. My hcg has dropped to 74. I was told to make my 2nd ultrasound appointment for may 16th to make sure my body has expelled everything on its own. I'm absolutely heartbroken. I had my tubes tied and I got pregnant...just to have it taken away. Now I'm waiting to start bleeding...and I don't know when or what to expect.

I'm so sorry for what you are going through and just wanted to say that I completely understand. I had my tubes cut, tied, clamped and burned almost 6 years ago to find out I was pregnant in february. We were shocked but I was beyond excited. Everything seemed good as my numbers kept doubling. Seemed like a miracle, but I spontaneously miscarried in early march and was devastated. I went on to have what we believe to be a chemical pregnancy in April as well. This is not easy, I know. Praying for you. (((hugs)))

Thank you so much for responding to my post. I'm sorry for your loss and it is rough huh :( I've read elsewhere of this happening, but I really wanted to hear from someone that it's happened to. So did you have a dye test done to see what has come undone? I am not sure I even want to do that yet. Are you ttc or have you gotten pregnant again since? Sorry for all the question, but this whole ordeal had given us baby fever BAD.

Thank you so much for responding to my post. I'm sorry for your loss and it is rough huh :( I've read elsewhere of this happening, but I really wanted to hear from someone that it's happened to. So did you have a dye test done to see what has come undone? I am not sure I even want to do that yet. Are you ttc or have you gotten pregnant again since? Sorry for all the question, but this whole ordeal had given us baby fever BAD.

I didn't have the dye test because my ob (who said he hasn't had ONE patient, other than me, get pregnant after tubal ligation in over 25 years of being an ob) said it wouldn't make a diff to him because we know at least one tube is open and I am considered fertile. He also said the test can be very painful. The miscarriage was around 6 weeks in the beginning of march and then at the end of April, I had 3 faint positives, but started bleeding the next morning. We always wanted another baby and only had my tubes tied because of health reasons. We haven't been using protection (only used condoms after miscarriage to prevent infection) and kind of left the possibility in God's hands...although my Ob strongly cautioned me of the high probability of a tubal pregnancy if I do conceive again.

How are you doing with everything??? Did you fully miscarry?

That's the same with my doctor. We know that at least one is open. I debated the see test to see which on or if both are. I've read about an increase risk of tubal pregnancy and I'm with you, it's in God's hands. I just can't believe it happened to begin with.

So was April what they call a chemical? I'm so new to the ttc part. I never had to try before and never mc until this month.

I'm currently 2dpo. Our doctor said there wasn't a reason to wait 1 full cycle, but to wait 2 days after bleeding stopped and take it easy the 1st couple of times. I'm not sure if we caught the egg, because our power went out Sunday so we all camped outside in a tent to entertain the kids. So unless his sperm lasted until Monday there isn't a good chance for us this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->