Please please please look and help me out!! **UPDATED PICTURES PLEASE LOOK!

HopefulMarla

Reaction score
Hi. I am definitely NOT trying, but we had a slip up last month. I just had my first son 10 months ago. Just look and tell me honestly what you think. Thanks ladies!!

Update** here is an updated picture. Test on top is from yesterday and the one from today on bottom. Both were FMU..... What do you think? Could they be Evaps? Thanks for your help and support!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 25
Looks like it's possibly positive. I see a very faint line on both. When is your period due?

Look like early bfps hun:thumbup:
Were the lines there when test was still wet? If not possibly evap lines since dye is at one edge, but the first signal looks like the very early +s I have gotten.
Are you late for AF? If so how late?

To be honest, I'm not sure. Ever since having my son, everything is a bit wacky. I use to have 24 day cycles but since having him they are all backwards

Also, they were there when wet. The first signal I have never taken. The blue dye test I have never taken too seriously because of their Evaps but my first positive from my son was on a blue dye that looked like an evap so I have no idea ����

I can definitely see a faint second line on the none blue dye test.

Oh I definitely see lines on both of those tests. I've never given birth, but I imagine your hcg would be back down below detectable levels by 10 months? Methinks someone needs to go get her blood drawn. Sorry :(

Yup I take first signals every day
If it's there within 10 mins or reasonably close to that when test is still sopping wet it's not an evap- since the test has to start drying up for those

I feel like I say this a lot.. but what J said. I have taken at least 100+ first signals in my 7 cycles TTC and the evaps didn't start showing until a day later when my test was completely dry. And they were very obviously evaps. I mean, the + line does seem a tad on the thin side but I didn't look at them and think evap. I looked at them and saw bfp. Sorry!

Yeah, ugh. That's scary. I guess because the first signal is so thin it made me feel hopeful. Then again, I never got Evaps on pink tests with my son.

Yeaaaah sorry. GL! But I would deffo go see your gyn or retest tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"