please pray for me.

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by alysedelovely, Dec 16, 2009.

1. alysedelovely

alysedelovely little baby tegan and me

I've been bleeding since sunday night.. thought I lost the baby.. went to the bathroom and a big clot fell out.. went to the E.R.. waited for 2 hours FINALLY they came out and got me.. did an ultrasound, blood work, an exam and they said that the baby was still there but its a threatened miscarriage.. I went to the doctor on monday like the E.R. said to do.. well they said the baby had moved and I definitely would be having a miscarriage.. but they didnt even look at the ultrasound for more than a min, they didnt even zoom in.. the lady just seemed to have just wanted to give up on us, they were really rude and just made me and OH sit in the waiting room for 2 hours.. they finally took me back and made us wait another 45 minutes in the room. it was a horrible experience to say the least..

anyways,

I really really think that this baby is going to be okay, but I am leaving it up to God. I am asking that you all please pray for me. The bleeding has pretty much gotten so light that is 200 times better!

I am just hoping that the doctors are wrong.. but if they are right, we will make it through.

please please please just pray for us.
    thank you girls for being there and listening!

2. sazza

sazza Well-Known Member

So sorry you've been through such a horrible time. I would make a complaint about the way you were treated on Monday. *Sending positive vibes you way* x x

3. aliss

aliss Well-Known Member

Hi hon, I'm not a teen but I had a threatened miscarriage too (which is a 50/50 chance of continuing, scary odds but that is the reality). I suppose doctors and nurses see these so often that they can forget how frightening it is for a woman and detach from the situation (I work in emergency services and admit I am the same way, it is just the way it is I guess).

Good luck and remember there are still 50% odds in your favour!! Keep positive!

4. mummy2010

mummy2010 mum of 1 and expecting

i hope everything turns out good for you love. :hugs:

5. jenniferannex

jenniferannex Well-Known Member

ahww god i cant imagine what your having to go through! i hope everythings ok! definatly make a complaint thats not on! wishing you all the best =) xx **

6. jenny_wren

jenny_wren Queen Spammatha

my fingers are crossed for you hun

i'd complain as well you shouldn't have
    waited so long :(

:hugs:

7. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

defo get a 2nd opinon either way, these woman who do scans are use to saying/looking at scans,but there not always right

im thinking of u xx

8. aliss

aliss Well-Known Member

To be fair, ER's and doctor's offices need to do things by priority as well. I spent 6 hours waiting to hear back from my ultrasound about my threatened miscarriage. While it is a horrific experience, it is not a preventable medical emergency (it is really classified a 4 out of 5 at the bottom of priorities on the medical charts).

9. AP

AP Well-Known Member

I had a 'threatened miscarriage' too (thats what they wrote on my notes) but shes here now!

:hugs: keep ur feet up and i am thinkin of u x

10. QuintinsMommy

QuintinsMommy Well-Known Member

Im praying for you and your baby.

11. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

fingers crossed for you hun xx

12. alysedelovely

alysedelovely little baby tegan and me

thank you all for your support. I am trying to stay as positive as possible, but its so hard during this time.. my OH and me are fighting a little bit everyday, not on purpose, just we're both stressed and i'm trying not to stress.. but we are okay. i've been resting, although the doctor said nothing would help it.. but I have stopped cramping completely and I was barely cramping before, even my bleeding is pretty much gone..

I found some herbs online that supposedly can help you stop from miscarrying? i dont know if i am going to try them or not. haha.. weirds me out a little.

we've talked about our options, as far as if we lose the baby and we've decided that we would want to try and conceive another baby.. not right afterwards, but soon after we both have recovered mentally and physically. I think both of us really put a lot into this baby, we'd already started planning all these things about our lives and neither of us want to take back those plans. is this irrational?

13. CreteBluez

CreteBluez Well-Known Member

Sorry for what you're going through. I can't believe the way they treated you and kept you waiting. My fingers are crossed for you! Hope everything goes well for you! :hugs:

Take care

xx

14. i hope everything goes ok for you hun xxxx

15. Shireena__x

Shireena__x In My Own Little World

fingers crossed for you hun
    xx

definatley complain

all that time you were waiting!!! did they even tell you what precautions to now take??

16. KrisKitten

KrisKitten Well-Known Member

omg
    :hugs:
    fX for you all :flower:
    :hugs: xxxxxxxx

17. KrisKitten

KrisKitten Well-Known Member

And no i dnt think ur being irrational about wanting to ttc.
    i will say tho that if u r gonna ttc make sure ur doing it for wat u can offer ur baby not wat ur baby can offer u.
    Im sure u wont even have to consider that tho, i hope things turn out ok for u.
    Good luck xxxxxxx

18. skippy

skippy Got my furbabies :)

fingers crossed for you!!

19. stuffymuffy

stuffymuffy Well-Known Member

I'll be praying for you and your LO hun!

20. xforuiholdonx

xforuiholdonx Momma to Emma and Coltin!

o no not again, baby dust for you chick, and im praying for the best.