Please pray for us if you are so inclined

My thoughts and prayers are going out to you. I hope that everything turns out to be fine! Wishing you all the best, Ashley! :flower:

So sorry you have to go thru this. I'm praying for you guys!

hey Ashley....I was/is in the boat as you. My blood work also came back high for SB....Went for a level 2 ultrasound where they paid close attention to the head, and spine....they said everything is fine.......that test has a high false result....your weight, your due day and even tylenol can make it higher than what it is.....fingers crossed for you hun! Prayers are with you :)

Praying that your situation turns out the same as the one above honey! Love and prayers xoxo

hope that all turns out well hun x

Thinking of you both xxx If the result does come back that your baby does have SB it's not the end of the world and there are several lovely Mummies on here who have children with SB who can give you an idea of what to expect.

Saying a prayer for you and little one! May God give you peace of mind and courage no matter what & may the little one be healthy!

Sending lots of positive thoughts and :hugs: your way!

Thanks again everyone! Really means a lot to me to have so much support and positive thoughts!

Your in my thoughts and prayers. I hope all works out for the best :hugs2:

Any update? Have you found out any answers? Still thinking about you.

I am at an elevated risk for spina bifida due to exposure to valproate in week 4-5. I would like to know how things turn out, in the mean time, our prayers are with you from the Hutch family.

Hope everything turns out okay sweets x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->