PLEASE READ. Can a cyst cause spotting? Needing input!

K

katiemae7031

My last period was from May 13th-18th. So I'm on CD 18. My last cycle was 113 days long btw (I have pcos and irregular periods).

Last night, I started experiencing some kinda intense pain in my pelvic region. It was kinda like period cramps, but instead of a "pressure" feeling, it was very sharp pain in my ovary area. This stabbing pain was comparable to how I felt when I was in early labor with DS, but it was concentrated to one side. I would literally have to breathe through the pain when it would come b/c it hurt so bad. It finally subsided after a couple hours and I was able to go to sleep. Well, now this morning I feel TREMENDOUSLY sore in my pelvic region. Like a dull, constant pain that intensifies to sharp pain when I sit. And the sharp pain still briefly comes and goes in my left ovary area but not as badly as last night...and as of this morning, I seem to be spotting. It's not a lot...just slightly pink/orangish tinted cm every time I wipe...

I've never experienced pain like this before and I'm wondering that since I have pcos that maybe this is what a cyst can feel like? I've had cysts before but I've never had an issue like this with one so I have nothing to go off of....

Hmm it does sound like a cyst, but I would definitely get it checked out! You poor thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->