Please Read CBFM

DollyDolly

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Firstly, congrats on those of you with bumps and bfp's! I wish you all a healthy and happy 9 Months :)

I have been TTC for 2 years. Frustrating to say the least!

I was wondering if many of you had success with CBFM?

I am looking to purchase one, they are very pricey! Have any of you got one you would like to sell, if you no longer have use for it?

Looking forward to responses!

We had great success with it. I had been charting for 9 months with no luck ttc. I bought the cbfm and was pregnant in 3 months (2 of which ttc as we were both ill in between trying). Im sure it was because of it I fell pregnant as it showed I ovulated sooner than I thought with charting. I also tried ovulation test sticks before the cbfm and they didnt even work - just made me worried that i wasnt ovulating.

I got mine off ebay with 13 sticks for about £55

Yeah I feel like ovulation sticks are a waste of time and money! lol! thanks for your thoughts sweety! x

yeh same here, i got mine off ebay for £50 we have been ttc'ing for 3 yrs so i bought one and within 6months i was pg but I only have one tube which is why it took longer, im keeping mine incase we want anymore!!! I think theyre fab, cudnt b bothered with all charting and temping so this was perfect for me xxxx

Yeah We're keeping ours too for next time.

Good luck with it if you do buy one. I found a seller on ebay that sells the test sticks for about £14 inc p+p. So shop around and you'll save some money. In our case def worth the cost!

awww thanks!!!! just found one on amazon! £56... small price to pay for bump :) cant wait for next af to show now! EEEEEK! hopefully be joining you beauties soon :)

Hi...

I have one i'd be willing to sell. Dont have the instruction leaflet but think it's fairly straighforward or you can go to the clearblue site for details.

It's no good to me as I can't get pregnant naturally, this is my first IVF pregnancy! :o

Message me for more details if you havent yet purchased one.

ahhh MIsscheif! I just purchased one! I got soooo excited! I think you should get over to the ttc forum and post a thread on there! I know lotta ppl would be interested!!!!!! Sorry pickle! xxxx

I got my BFP in the second month of using mine...after 8 months of trying to chart/temp/etc. CBFM is just SO much easier!

Really?! Oh my gosh I'm excited! I've got to focus on erring my bmi up as well as I'm under weight! I know it's not a big factor but gta get healthy! Ahhhh! Bring on next cycle already!!!! X

Really?! Oh my gosh I'm excited! I've got to focus on erring my bmi up as well as I'm under weight! I know it's not a big factor but gta get healthy! Ahhhh! Bring on next cycle already!!!! X

I'm underweight too, but the drs and midwives have never brought it up, so you should be fine :) maybe start taking folic acid if you aren't already :)

I got preggo first month of using cbfm I didn't even get any peak readings. I was using IC opks as well so I know when I ovulated.
Good luck!

I used one first time around and it really helped. My cycles are irregular so it was able to pinpoint the right time. You will get adept at reading the sticks for it too. Once it showed in a very long cycle I was o'ing but actually I didn't and I know this because I was temping. So I used the sticks on their own (the CBFM only shows o once per cycle) and identified when I really did o and.... I have a beautiful 11 month old daughter! Good luck.

xx

I'm only hearing good things here ladies! Glad weight isn't too much of an issue! I'm 5'1 and weigh 7stone! I am already taking folic acid! Aww you ladies are all so lovely! Can't wait to get it in post now :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->