• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please Read.. Freaking out!

Krm2934

Mom to 2 Girls& Twin Boys
Reaction score
Okay so I my entire life have been a pickle addict, and I purchased some pickles from the dollar tree... never had an issue in the past... Well I gave one for myself and on to my daughter... well I bite into it and it taste almost like a sweet pickle and they are suppose to be kosher dill... I look down at the pickle and seriously a fricken maggot! My daughter had already refused to eat the pickle due to the smell, which I some how missed, and of course I have already made myself vomit. Only contact I can find for this company is the mailing address on the jar. I don't know what to do should I ignore it, or if you were me what would you do.

I'd take them back to the store and make some serious complaints. Who knows how many other jars are affected x

I agree with Lexi, I would definitely make a complaint to the store because if one jar is effected more than likely they all are.
I DO think you will be okay, though!

Go back to the store, complain to the manager for even having that product on their shelves and then call the pickle company and complain to them!

I would take them back AND call or write to the manufacturer make sure you mention that you are pregnant and it is unacceptable.

I think that seeing as you were sick you will be fine. I doubt anything actually went in if you brought it all back up. But I would be doing some serious complaining. Maybe try googling the company name for a phone number? Or failing that, write them a letter.

Sure all will be fine though :)

XxX

Take a picture if you can for proof to send to the company!

Yes take a picture and save the jar and contents.

Sooo.... what brand was that?? >_>

Ohhh yuck!! so sorry you went thru that!!! you should return it for sure and maybe look up the company info online and see if there is a number you can call..
One time I got a slim jim..I used to be addicted to them until this time I bit into it and found a curled up worm!!!!! I should have took it back to the store but I tried to contact the company and the only way was to send them a message..I tried to send it but having the word worm in the message kept making it return saying I can't send it with offensive language in it !!!!!!!!! loool needless to say it was my last slim jim but im still pissed off 5 years later!! and wish I had done something about it.

Ew that's awful! I'm so sorry. I would go back and complain. :( also try to contact the company who made them. Ugh. So gross you poor thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"