Please read ladies

TTC 84

Reaction score
Hi ladies , so i have had af for 4 consecutive months after stopping depo in dec , af has been fairly regular 29 days except this month was 34 , anyway
Cd11 some brown spotting
Cd 12 sensitive boobs
Cd13 huge amount of egg cm , and I mean sorry for tmi, but it was hanging out when I went to toilet and just kept coming .
I have some ov aching today as well .
So what I'm wondering is we have bd every second day since af stopped , am I covered ?
How long after Ewcm is ov usually .
Omg this month I have no opks , meant to be just relaxing lol yeah right .

I dont want to read and run but I honestly dont know about the time frame but u think ur covered on the bding, sorry I cant be more help but hopefully after my comment bumping ur post someone who knows more can answer x

Eod is recommended for men with low sperm counts but since they can live for up to five days inside of us, you should be covered. Although of course that doesnt mean you will get a bfp, it just means you still maintain your 20% chance

Everyone is different with ewcm and O. Which is likely why nobody is answering. I have ewcm the day before I O and after I O it goes dry pretty damn quick. For some they have ewcm for much longer before or after. The only way to know when you O is using opk or charting bbt.

Thanks for the replys ladies :) appreciate it , I go crazy not having anyone to talk to oh is so blah blah it'll happen when it happens so won't listen :) I'm just impatient lol

I should think you would be covered if you've had sex EOD. As far as EWCM, that typically dries up shortly after O but everyone is different. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"