Please Read Ladies!

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
yup after watching the programme tonight "out of my depth" i just wanted to reassure some of you! especially first time mummys to be!

I have the lowest pain threshold ever! seriously im a wimp.and i was totally geared up to need an epidural in labour.

Yet i delivered my baby girl with no complications and just on gas and air.

That programme probably wasnt the best thing to watch when your due soon, especially as it was complicated delivery.

Every labour is different.

:flower::flower:

ya know, they didnt bother me too much, the one thing that sticks out in my mind was how cleanly shaven the first girl was down below, i cant see to do mine! lol

i think the last girl was bein a bit dramatic!

I didnt watch it. I read reviews on how it was etc and I just thought it wasnt a good idea cause it would probably scare me lol
So i seen it starting and turned tv off. Hope I didnt miss anything that I should know x

Thank you, was quite traumatised... also in tears after watching each birth... oh the hormones!!!

I too saw the cleanly shaven girl.... what is everyone doing about that?

Thank you, was quite traumatised... also in tears after watching each birth... oh the hormones!!!

I too saw the cleanly shaven girl.... what is everyone doing about that?

not a clue, i cant even see down there! i bought some clippers the other day to shorten stuff and couldnt even do that lmao:haha:

in my opinion, i wouldnt bother too much about being that cleanly shaved! its not like its going to interfere, well, unless you have the amazon rainforest going on down there!

lol!!!!

x

Yeah she looked waxed. Maybe I should book a Brazilian???

ive never had a wax, too scared - besides, they'll laugh at my piles lmao

I've taped this and judging by the responses on bnb I think I'll delete it without watching.
As for the down below question I really can't be bothered stressing about what it looks like I can't do anything about it myself, don't fancy waxing or letting other half loose, so sod it :).

ha ha ... i love how we are all concerned about the "hair do" ... altho i must confess that i got OH to "tidy it all up" last week cuz i cant see/reach now. lol. i also got him to paint my toenails and attack my heels with the pedegg.. lol... trust me to be concerned with what the midwife will think of my "ladybits" and feet! lol.

my OH did one when i was 12 wks gone - so cant even get him to do it, grrrr!

I might try a cream, see if i have any more success with that

I'm watching it now on itv player and I'm so glad that I found this thread !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->