Please read-need advice

Ellie3344

Reaction score
Hello Ladies! I hope someone can give me some advice.
So, my partner and I aren't necessarily TTC, but wouldnt be upset if it happened. We had unprotected sex sometime around my fertile window last month according to my menstrual cycle charting app. I was due to get my period on March 29, and had absolutely so signs of it until April 5th! While waiting for AF, I took 2 HPT and both were negative. When AF arrived, it was much lighter than usual and shorter as well. It started off with very light spotting on Thursday April 3rd, (which never ever happens to me), and then starting with lighter than usual mostly brown bleeding. Last day of "bleeding" was April 8th. Since then, I've had on and off brown spotting that comes and goes. I have never, ever had an irregular period in my life! I have no idea whats going on! I've been having heightened anxiety for absolutely no reason (I've had diagnosed anxiety disorder since I was 13, but its been completely under control), very vivid dreams, fatigue, headaches almost daily, a strange taste in my mouth, and today started feeling some soreness in my breasts/nipples.

Can anyone give me an idea of what they think? I had a blood test for HCG drawn on Friday, just waiting for results. Could I be pregnant?? Help!

When will your blood results come in? I would say that if your period was that late it would probably register a hpt by now however I have heard of women that dont get positive results on urine test's. With regard to the irregular period perhaps stress could have thrown it off a bit. Hope you get the results you are looking for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->