Please Read Need Advice

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
hi girls ive been having pains quite strong since saturday but they are on and off now and again also when pregnant you usually get quite a bit of discharge but also since saturday i noticed when i wipe sometimes i get discharge its a bit like jelly could this mean the show is starting to come away?? i didnt have a show when i had my second my waters just went but i on my first baby i remember the midwife telling me what it looks like and i think its looks like that but we are talking nearly 6 years may 9th any ideas ?? also i can feel something like preassure low down and sometimes it feels like she is going to come out when i worked out when i should of been due it should be 21st of may but when i went for my scan they told me its was the 6th of june then the 3 rd im worried now just incase shes early

spunkyxx

Sounds to me like you should make an appointment to see your MW ASAP or better still ring labour ward and get checked out, If i was you i'd be straight on the phone to the labour ward explaing whats going on and asking there advice or go in to see them ...

xxx

i got midwife today at 2.45 so will tell her im frightened to say anything just incase she sends me in to be monitored as its a 45 min drive to the hospital but i will mention it her and see what she says thanks imi

spunky xxx

Monitored is good if thats what they advise?

Good luck today hun

:hugs: x

I didn't have ashow with either of mine so don't really know hunny, as the girls said midwife is prob your best bet

Good luck x

The show can come away a few weeks before labour starts in some cases, it may be that your starting to dilate a little, but you can be 1-2cm dilated for several weeks before labour fully starts and the plug can also reform numerous times. Your cervix is likely to be more stretchy as your have already had children. Certainly mention it to your midwife, she might examine you to see if this is the case, this doesnt mean that you have to go to hospital etc, she may jus suggest plenty of rest, and if nothing else she may say all is fine and just be able to put your mind at rest.

thanks girls for your replies

saw midwife today told her that i have been having pains on and off and told her about the jelly type discharge i was having she measured my tum and i was measuring 34 so right or my dates she felt where baby is and babys head is down that what might be causing me to have the pains also braxton hicks can be quite painful too which i read up that they are just practice contraction and are meant to be painless so i asked if i do happen to start having regular contraction she said to phone hospital and go down and get it checked it out but if i go after 37 weeks then im ok plus ive decided not to have a homebirth as morgan was quite a difficult labour and he was rushed straight to special care and im frightened that if something were to wrong id like to be in the right place so me and dp are planning a hospital birth so midwife is coming out on the 10th of may to do a birth plan so just been checking my bags what else i need to get so just getting through the next few weeks and then our baby will be here

thanks again for your replies

spunky xxxxxxx

spunky, im so so sorry ive missed you, we are in the middle of moving nad alls crazy here. how are you feeling? will try and catch you on msm over the next few days, take care and speak soonxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->