please read ....need this anser asap! xx

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by babyblonde19, Nov 20, 2011.

1. babyblonde19

babyblonde19 Well-Known Member

any one used santogen mother to be and got bfp?
    anyone used Sanatogen mother to be vitemens and got a bfp i thinking about buying sum. 9months ttc 1chemical ive got some here but im scared to take 1 lol sounds funny but i hope no side effects or out... i havent tried vitemans yet so i hope they help me!. xx

2. Sunshine12

Sunshine12 New Mummy

They wont do you any harm. Just check with your doctor once you get pregnant that its ok to continue taking them.

3. NAndersonx

NAndersonx Mummy To Sophie Louise

Hi i used Sanatogen mother to be tablets 2 months before i got a possitive pregnancy test and im still taking them as they contain folic acid. I dont know whether they helped towards me being pregnant but its worth a try. Good luck hun xxx

Also i dont have any side effects from them. And it says on the box before and during conception so im sure theyre fine to continue taking when you find out your pregnant.