**please read!**..The worry wart is off again ! haha

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Hay ladies,

I basically had a almost positive opk on Wednesday and couldn't test thursday as I ran out of opk's (ov tests are negative today/night but still visible), but wednesday night I had strong ov pains from the left side which I guess was ovulation? Also woke up with *tmi* dried blood in my underwear this morn ... Tonight I got a sore left ovary it hurts a little when I cough and I can feel it throbing on and off I'm just worried it maybe a cyst?, I am booked in the docs first thing monday morning ,its not really painful but noticeable and I keep peeing alot which can be a sign of a cyst :(, and as the title says I am Worry wart "hehe".. This cycle I took clomid which is why I think its a cyst as there common when taking this fertility drug .. So i was just wondering if its normal to have pains in you ovary after suspected ov ? (normally only get pain when I'm actually ovulating)..I'm a bit worried and hoping its not a cyst :(.. Looking for a bit of reassurance again lol ... Thank you xx

Hay ladies,

I basically had a almost positive opk on Wednesday and couldn't test thursday as I ran out of opk's (ov tests are negative today/night but still visible), but wednesday night I had strong ov pains from the left side which I guess was ovulation? Also woke up with *tmi* dried blood in my underwear this morn ... Tonight I got a sore left ovary it hurts a little when I cough and I can feel it throbing on and off I'm just worried it maybe a cyst?, I am booked in the docs first thing monday morning ,its not really painful but noticeable and I keep peeing alot which can be a sign of a cyst :(, and as the title says I am Worry wart "hehe".. This cycle I took clomid which is why I think its a cyst as there common when taking this fertility drug .. So i was just wondering if its normal to have pains in you ovary after suspected ov ? (normally only get pain when I'm actually ovulating)..I'm a bit worried and hoping its not a cyst :(.. Looking for a bit of reassurance again lol ... Thank you xx

Yes, especially because Clomid makes you have a bigger, stronger, healthier egg. It's a slightly bigger "wound" when you ovulate, so the ovary might be tender. It of course may be a cyst, but don't be surprised if it's not.

On clomid cycles I usually have soreness leading up to ovulation and for a few days after. I dont think I had a cyst.

Thanks again ladies, for some odd reason I have a very positive opk today so it must be ovulation, I really thought I had already ovulated but seems I haven't ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->