Please Read This..

Cheyanne

Reaction score
I was going to post this the other day and forgot. Anyway, I was watching a program about child predators and they have become high tech. They are going to great lengths to obtain kids of particular age, race, sex, etc. They can obtain information about your kids just about every where. For instance, my kid's school publishes a student body phone book every year. It includes your child's full name, grade and phone number. In the wrong hands, it could be dangerous. You can do a reverse look up on the number and get an address. You can purchase birth certificates online and even more info. Police are warning parents about writing their child's name of backpacks/lunch boxes too. I've also noticed that some of you have your child's full name on this site. Not saying anyone on here is a danger, but just think about it. If I put Kassidy's or Bailey's full name on a site, this is what could happen. They see my name, my location, kid's names, kid's pictures, husband's name, etc. Just from this, they could retrieve an unbelievable amount of potentially dangerous facts. I don't even allow pictures of my kids to be taken at school for fund raisers, competitions, etc. You do have that choice. Think about how many pregnant women are turning up missing or dead! There are people trolling and searching for hospital info, due dates, etc. I don't want to scare anyone, but hope to inform you.

P.S. you might be asking why I have pics of them on here. This photo is several years old and they don't look like this anymore. Figured it was safer. lol

Scarey when you think about it but happens every day sadly on the internet not on the internet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->