please read very down

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by sarahharry, Jun 1, 2011.

1. sarahharry

sarahharry Guest

i know i have the wrong room but im in here because i wish i really could be!!!!

i have been trying to concieve my 2nd baby now for 9 months i had a section back in july and i do the deed on the right days but its just not happening ....its with the same partner whats wrong with me :(

2. heres_hoping

heres_hoping Angel mummy to Robert

I know it's hard hun, I had many days of feeling down, it took us 7 months, and I only had 1 AF in that time!! I remember crying over my long cycles, and how was it ever going to happen if my cycle was so stupid, and what was wrong with me etc etc. In the end, I o'd on CD 93 and conceived that cycle....after I'd let it go and decided well, it looks like we're in this for hte long haul so I refuse to be constantly so stressed.

I know "just relax" is really NOT what you want to hear, but it will happen when it's meant to happen, you're trying for your 2nd, so you've done it before- so you know you can do it! Try to stay positive, each month think of something new you can try- I found that doing something positive (eg, cutting out caffiene, impriving my diet, and eventually, acupuncture) made me feel better and as if I had some small amount of control over the process.

:hugs:

3. Springtime

Springtime Well-Known Member

It may take time. 9 months isnt time to panic yet. Remember babies come when they are meant to come. Do keep yourself happy and while you should try, try and do so without waiting breathlessly for it. It will surprise you when it happens.

4. 5-a-side

5-a-side Well-Known Member

:hugs: TTC is such a stressful time. I wish you the best that you get your BFP soon.

5. sarahharry

sarahharry Guest

can somebody help me out with charting on firtility friends im on cd3 what do i need to do

6. tatters80

tatters80 Well-Known Member

Stop trying. - I don't mean that in a harsh way but I was having the same problem trying for our first. I got to the point where I was in floods of tears just waiting for my period for a week before just incase it came. My huby and I made the secision to stop trying for a bit and try to enjoy sex again!! We had 2 months off and it made a big difference to our relationship and then the next month, we tried again. It was like we had just started, with all that excitement and then we got our BFP.

I know it's easy for me to say as i have just got my BFP but it's what all my friends we're sayin to me and when i finally listened to them it worked!!

Lots of luck and hugs!!
    XXXX

7. babysoldier

babysoldier Causiosly pregnant

Hi hun..
    I was LTTC for 3 years and I was temping using opks, even reading old wives tales as to what I can do. I was told in March that DH has a very very low sperm count and we would need help ttc.. So we decided to stop ttc and just wait for various appointments to come through and guess what?!
    I realised I was 4days late for af and now im 6+6 today!

I was sick and tired of people saying 'just relax it will happen'!! It drove me mad because no one knew about dh's sperm count. But as soon as the pressure was off us both, we concieved. You just need to be patient.

As for charting, Have your thermometre next to your bed and take your temp before you get up every morning and put it into FF.. I dot know if you are charting cm & cp or not? This didnt work for me but it does for many ladies. It might be worth starting a charting thread in TTC.

Babydust to you hun..
    xx

8. sarahharry

sarahharry Guest

its just it happend after 6 months last time now its been longer :( maybe something to do with my section

9. Cuffy

Cuffy Mum to 1 Expecting Twins

3 months if nothing has happened start the ball rolling sweet, it took me 2.5 years to get my husband to do anything about it, 5 years nearly and we are expecting our twins they are worth the wait! Good luck I'll keep my fx that it happens super fast for you!

10. Dannieo

Dannieo Well-Known Member

Aww, Honey. It's awful when it doesn't happen. My Oh and I were trying for 4 years before I got caught. Like you I had long cycles, and was stressing about it all the time.

I got caught three weeks after I started my new job and was so busy with it that I didn't have time to stress or really think about it. Sounds mad, but it was always at the front of my mind before that.

Could you and you OH get away for a week or even a few days? Have a relax and a change of scenery and make a rule, No talking about babies.

Hope things work out for you. xxx

11. loves_eeyore

loves_eeyore Guest

I know u probably hear it alot but don't lose hope, take the pressure off & try to relax, get it out of ur head that ur having sex to conceive & enjoy it then it will probably happen when u least expect it! Best wishes :) xx

12. catcatcat

catcatcat Well-Known Member

I went for accupuncure and there is no reason why i shudnt concieve 4th with same guy but the lady did say chances were that it wasnt happenning due to my oh having stress at work !! He handed his notice in for that job & took maca for 2 wks and it worked that month. Say get your oh some maca its only about 7 quid from nutricentre and try that also consider if either of you is stressed out as it cud b that, good luck

13. catcatcat

catcatcat Well-Known Member

Oh the other thing that we did differently with 3 of mine was have sex in the morning for some reason we had only bd twice the mth it worked this time and the time it worked was in the morning of the day i ovd.

14. gingerwhinger

gingerwhinger Mum of 2!

Hi, we tried for 15 months... the first time using a cbfm we hit the jackpot so I really recommend getting one :) I didn't try temping I would have been rubbish at it! x

15. deflepgirl

deflepgirl Well-Known Member

I know it's what most people have said but I genuienly believe that if you stop trying and relax it will happen.
    I found that I was waiting for the right time of the month - and nothing.
    When we relaxed a bit and just enjoyed our sex life again (without the time contraints) we were successful.
    Like someone else said, try at different times of the day!
    Good luck and I hope that everything goes well.

16. sarahharry

sarahharry Guest

i just know i did the deed on the right days but never happend god im so down

17. sarahharry

sarahharry Guest

my partner works and comes home after 5p.m every evening and goes back to work 5.30 a.m next day and i only get sat and sunday with him and when we do have sex (sorry lol) its very late on the night could that be why its not working as last time i got pregnant was in a week off work he took and we was at it everyday twice a day lol

18. Nickki_1986

Nickki_1986 Well-Known Member

Awww don’t worry!!! I was on and off the pill I had a implant taken out just before goin back on the pill I lost a baby a few years ago. and I fort it wud never happen bt one day it did, we just had sex regually didn’t make extra effort to do it on ovualting days we just keep to the thinkin itll happen when it happens. And it will happen don’t worry these things just takes time!!!!! Chin up and keep smiling hunni it will happen, if it happened for me it will for u!!!!

it just takes time xxx

19. deflepgirl

deflepgirl Well-Known Member

I was told, if you have regular sex (every 2/3 days) then whenever the egg is released, there will be enough sperm in your body to meet with the egg (sorry if tmi!)

That's what I focused on, I stopped worrying about temperatures etc and focused on having very good sex!
    Hope this helps!

20. sarahharry

sarahharry Guest

we have sex every 4-5 days maybe leave it longer as hes tired from work and when we do have sex its late at night like 11 lol