please read.

sarahfaye2008

Reaction score
Me and my husband have been together for a little over a year. I was on birth control until january of 2013. Since i have been off of it my periods have been very regular every 30 days. I have been able to track it down to the time. Its that regular. I havent been late at all up until this month. I was two days late and its not even really a period. Its more so spotting. And my cycles are fairly heavy usually. We never use condoms or any pull out methods or anything. However last night i took a test and the test read an error so i took another test when i woke up this morning and it came back negative. And then thats when i noticed some spotting. My breasts are never really sensitive but the last couple days theyve been extremely sore and sensitive. Also ive been very tiered and have been having some food cravings along with gagging over certain smells along with constantly feeling nauseas. There is no clotting in the blood at all. Did i test too early or am i really not pregnant?

You could be pregnant! I had spotting like you've described when pregnant with my daughter. The brown spotting stopped after two days and then I tested and got a strong bfp on a frer. Maybe worth leaving it a couple of days and doing a sensitive test at that point. Lots of luck to you - I hope this is your bfp! X

Big fat positive pregnancy test!!!!!!! ;-) hope you get one! Xx

Oh ok sorry not that good with abreviations lol. Thanks. :) i have been having some crampin on my left side along with a horrific amount of back pain. But it could also be from me lifting 175 pound logs the other day.

sounds very good you may have just tested a few days to early give it a few days and test again xx

Okay thank you both. I just hate waiting lol. Thats why i spent an hour last night reading when i should take a rest and i read that the day of expected period i could and bought one of the clear blue digital advanced test that says it detects up to 5 days before your missed period but as i said the first test came up as a test error and this morning was the one that came up negative.

Very annoying!! Bear in mind that the tests which say they can tell early (eg 5 days before missed period) rely on you ovulating on day 14 so you might just have ovulated later than that and that's why it showed negative. Good luck!!!! X

The cramping has gotten much worse and the bleeding got heavier so im guessing i got my period. Thanks for your help.. sorry to bother everyone.

Rubbish :-( sorry hon. Hope that you get your bfp soon. Look after yourself - first day of period when trying to conceive is absolutely no fun! Hugs xx

I am so confused right now!! This morning it was was spotting and then for about 2 or 3 hours was a heavier bleed so i thought i was getting my period also because i was having cramps but now the bleeding has pretty much stopped its very light again? Wtf? Not sure whats going on..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"