please read?

Nicole R.

Reaction score
Sorry ladies..
I have been posting threads in TWW/TTC for weeks.. I've only got one single response. I hope you don't mind me popping in for a quick question? Hope you all are having a lovely time with morning sickness and all those wonderful things that happen in 1st tri :hugs:

Anyway,I'll make this short! PCOS has affected my fertility, can't confirm ovulation since may 2013. Since then my PCCOS is "managed well" said my doctor and was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. They doubled my meds last month. I feel like the hypo is the cause for annovulatory cycles for the last year or so.
Last cycle I produced EWCM for the first time ever! Had a slight rise but can't confirm o. I think my body really tried.. But didn't achieve ovulation.
Had 1 light bleed for AF(always light) and started getting GLOBS of EWCM on cd8. I was very confused.. Had backache, tinges, all the typical ovulation symptoms. Has two high temps and my,third temp (today) was a whole degree higher. The last time I ovulated I had temps of 98.6-ish. And would wake up sweating. same as today BUT I have a tooth abcess :( will be starting antibiotics today.
Grrr. Out of all the days I can get one why now when I,think I'm ovulating??
So ladies, high temp due to ovulation or infection?:cry:

I'm not sure, but I have my fingers crossed that's it's ovulation!! Good luck and let us know :)

I'm sorry to hear of all the troubles your having hun, must be really tough on you. When we started seeing our fertility consultant a few years back and he told us to started charting and tempting he said if there was a period of illness to discount that months chart as it wouldn't be accurate. I'm not sure if different doctors would say differently and I know it sucks big time. I remember well how disappointing it is. Can't hurt to cover your bases though just in case you have ovulated. Illness might even delay ovulation for a few days. I really hope you get your bfp very soon! Good luck!

Thank you for the replies!! I'm hoping since I have had 2 high temps before this and can say it's ovulation. Just for the record, I have had abscesses in the past and never had s temp rise. I guess we will see! Making an appointment with the dentise today, lol. Thanks girls_!

I guess all you can do is wait and see how your temps are over the next few days.

I have Pcos too but I'm lucky, because mine is controlled by my weight to sort out my cycles etc all I gave to do is lose weight, although not easy to do.

Have you tried inositol? Heard good things about that.

X

Hey cookie, I haven't heard of it?? I'll googlecit though. I believe my problems are coming from my thyroid as my doctors said the Pcos seems controlled?? I didn't know you could control pcos lol!!

well ladies, looks like I ovulated!!! Im really surprised I ovulated so early, cd9?? Is egg quality even possible this early??

Hey hun. Fellow PCOSer here.

PCOS can be controlled naturally for some women through diet and exercise. For others, it needs intervention and medication such as metformin and such like.

It's absolutely possible that you O'd on CD9. Some women on here have O'd whilst still on their period and then gone on to get their BFP.

Everyone is different. Fingers crossed for you and good luck at the dentist! x

YAY for ovulation!!!

Congrats, that huge!!

And yes, it's COMPLETELY possible to have a viable egg by CD 9. Get ready for the longest two weeks EVER. :)

Be sure to keep us posted!

I ovulated on cd 10 when I became pregnant with my DS. I thought it was early too but he is now a happy and healthy 13 month old so yes, eggs are still viable even that early. Good luck! :dust:

Yay!!! Thank you ladies!! Its been hard finding some ladies to talk with!! What do you all think of my chart?? Had a huge dip on 5dpo but temp went back up today!? Very sensitive bb's, painful gas, and the typical symptoms. I would just be thankful to have ovulated.. Even better if we conceived #3,this time! Three is our max and I'm really praying for a girl whenever the time comes.. I could so easily get clomid from my doctor.. I just really want to try a natural approach first!

Hey hun. Fellow PCOSer here.

PCOS can be controlled naturally for some women through diet and exercise. For others, it needs intervention and medication such as metformin and such like.

It's absolutely possible that you O'd on CD9. Some women on here have O'd whilst still on their period and then gone on to get their BFP.

Everyone is different. Fingers crossed for you and good luck at the dentist! x

I also have PCOS and endometriosis. We have been trying to conceive for 7 years with no luck. My doctor put me on Metformin, Actos, and Vytosa to help regulate my cycles and lose weight. I was only on it a month and got a BFP!! Good luck! Also with PCOS it can cause your progesterone to be low which can affect implantation. You might check your levels for that and might try to supplement.

@Steffilyn- I had my progesterone checked three months ago and it was good. I also checked to see if I had insulin resistance, which I do not, So I feel like the metformin is a waste a time. Honestly, I think the biggest thing holding me back is my thyroid- which I think is starting to come along. I've been starting a thyroid-friendly diet (my poor hubbby- but the kids love it) and my doctor doubled my dosage of Armour Thyroid.

In my early twenties, I could conceive because the PCOS, now in my late twenties, I can't conceive because of my thyroid. Figures. :haha:

Anyway ladies!! How's everyone feeling???

I think my chart looks ugly!!!:cry:

Late to the game but wanted to say LOVELY chart!! How does it look ugly?! Great post o temps looks like very obvious o to me. Pretty!!!

I have PCOS but it wasn't manageable with any meds (or diet and exercise because i tended to be underweight)... So not much help in that area, although obviously your body is getting somewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->