• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please read!

courtney_x

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Really need some advice. I'm kinda new with this and I'm already getting discouraged.

My last period was on 3/3/16 and ended on 3/8/16... The cycle lasted lasted 41 days. Which is super odd for me. My AF normally lasts 6-7 days and my cycles 30-31. My cycles have been super consistent. Until this one. My AF was 11 days late. Thought I was pregnant. I've taken two tests. The first was a BFN and taken on 4/10. Then I took one this morning around 7:30 AM with FMU and I'm pretty sure there was a faint line. I'll attach a photo.

Anyway me and my SO were leaving to go pick up more tests and as I was getting in our truck, I realized had started bleeding. Not much. Light spotting. Not heavy as my AF normally is. Should I keep testing or is this my AF? Any advice would really be appreciated.

Btw, I had been tracking my BBT and using opks. I didn't temp everyday of my cycle like I should have. I had a lot going on and was waking up at various times and didn't feeling like the temps were accurate since Fertility Friend says I need to temp at the same time every morning. But I did use an OPK and did get a positive reading. I'm just so confused and disappointed.

Attachments

• 12986316_837290459715914_1620703916_o.jpg
    12986316_837290459715914_1620703916_o.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 33
Some spotting especially in first tri can be completely normal. I would do what you need to do to get your first appointment setup.

Congratulations by the way!

My cousin didn't find out she was pregnant until 3 months in because she kept having her periods, or so she thought.

I would say test again in a couple of days if you don't start bleeding heavy.

I have a 'friable' cervix, which meant that I bled throughout my second pregnancy. DD was totally fine. Agree with the other folks, try your best to relax and wait. Far easier said than done, I remember it well. Good luck. :dust:

Definitely looks positive to me :) and spotting is perfectly normal in the first few weeks, right up until the 12th week. Congratulations :)

I see a very clear positive there, congrats!! Like others have said, some light spotting is nothing to worry about.

Hey, I had a couple of faint positives on Monday and then started bleeding on Tuesday morning. However it was only light and stopped later that day. Since then ive got more cm, my boobs have got more sore, I've had some funny pull/pinch cramps etc. AF hasn't arrived and my tests have got darker :) sounds like we've had a similar experience but I would just say pay attention to your body for a few days and hopefully if the bleeding stops all will be ok and you will notice a few more signs of pregnancy! Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"