Please read

3beautsofkids

Reaction score
Please help, I'm on the pill and I missed a few as I ran out and got some two days later and then took them as normal and didn't think about it until I'm now and I feel pregnant sore boobs for over a week now and for the last week I've had period pains, back pain mostly but I don't really get anything, only one did I have sore breast before a period, I'm on the mini pill and always still have a period, I have a 14 year old daughter and we always come on at the same time, her period has been and just gone, and when She started her period was when all my pains started, my boobs still hurt but my period pains have gone, a little backache now and then.
So I took a test a Tesco one and I could see something straight away but then almost couldn't lol then when it dried it was a faint line, so I ran out and got a first response and nothing no line, so today took the last Tesco one and got a very faint line again that was almost always there but it's very faint, anyone had this?

First two pictures are of first test and the 3rd is today

Attachments

• IMG_1681.jpg
    IMG_1681.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1685.jpg
    IMG_1685.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1684.jpg
    IMG_1684.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 26
Blue dye tests are notorious for evap lines, I'd try to test again using a first response early response test.

I had this happen with a test before, I forget which one. I opened it and everything like you haha. When you open it do you see an indentation? That's what mine was and it ended up being negative. I can't tell from the picture if that's an indent or color though.

With my first pregnancy I had a super faint line, like so faint dh told me I was wrong, that it was negative lol. I used FR though. Pink dye tests seem to be more "reliable" when reading very faint bfp's. Good luck which ever way it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->