PLEASE READ

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
Had a scan last friday baby was had legs crossed but you could see her bits the sonographer said that she couldnt see anything obvious to make out it was boy so she said it looks like a girl has anyone else had this problem did you give birth to a baby girl / boy ???? please le me know

spunky xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/kayl-vt4106.html

I wouldn't go pink buying personally :shock: :D

No Id be careful. You can pay £95 for a private sexing scan later on that might clear it up for you, if you want to know.

Hold off with the pink buying if she wasnt 100% sure, as the willy might be tucked away between its legs :D

I had scan done at babybond-they have them all over I think :D

the legs wernt crossed tightly think of them as bowed so where the bits are you could see so the sonograoher said it look slike a girl nothing there to be a boy it could be a girl as the legs wernt crossed tightly if they were then i would be more worried but you could see it was peachy anyone else experiened this ???

My cousin booked a private scan and was told she was having a second boy for definite.
Turns out she had a little girl :shock:

That's why I didn't ask, if they can't be 100% I don't want to know.

Cx

Yeah with my brothers first born he was told boy, but had a girl. I would have thought if anything its more common to make this mistake the other way round, cause its easier to not see something thats actaully there, than to see something thats not, if you know what I mean.
It shouldnt stop you going out and uying stuff though, I mean most stuff is pretty unisex, and you dont want to be getting loads of bay clothes when you dont know how big a baby your having anyway. Like my DS was 9lb 7oz when he was born so didnt really go into any newborn size stuff, so it was all pretty wasted. Just get a few basics in white to get you through the first few days then go shopping for all the cute stuff.

Your only prolem will be if you want to decorate the room pink! In which case if they are not 100% sure, dont risk it, clothes and toys can be returned, ut it you have painted or wallpapered etc a room, you could risk losing a lot of money!

well i only have a 2 bedroom until we have money to go on to doing an extension so a room being done out in pink is the last thing i would do i couldnt see anything such as a wink and i agree cat that how can say that somethings there when it actually aint thats stupid but no i havent gone out and bought anything pink and in miy mind it hasnt been set to ohh well its a girl lets buy pink stuff just incase so i might be having another scab as i told my midwife i wasnt happy with the scan i had done at 20 wks not coz of the sex of baby coz the way the baby was and im worried that theyve missed something coz she was awkward and what ive been through the midwifde doesnt want me worrying so she said see how i feel and if im still not happy by my next appointment to book another scan so we will see

spunky xx

I really wouldn't worry about them missing something serious because of the position - if they couldn't see what they needed to they would have asked you to come back for another scan, they did that with my friend. So the fact that they are not worried means they saw everyhting they needed too, and all was ok :D

oh was it a sexing scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->