• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please Reassure Me Or Tell Me If I Need To See A Doctor?

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
I got my :bfp: yesterday at 8dpo which was faint but there.
In the evening I had sharp pains in my left side and also in my back left side.
Its here shin today but more of a dull ache.
Its not the side I ovulated as I felt ovulation pain on my right side so im scared and worried.
What should I do?
I really want this pregnancy.

Twinges and pains really are normal in early pregnancy hun, so don't panic. It possibly could be a small cyst on your ovary causing the pain or literally just general pregnancy aches and pains. If you are really concerned then id speak to a doctor but realistically there's not much that can be done so early on bar bloods. If the pain gets severe though or you have any bleeding or shoulder pain then get yourself straight to see a doctor or to your local hospital. Congratulations on your pregnancy and hope you feel better soon!

I agree with pp hun congratulations :)

Pain comes and goes I guess I need to relax a bit.

I get twinges due to cysts on my ovaries. I really wouldn't worry unless it becomes like period cramps and/or you have bleeding x

I have a sharp, stabbing pain that comes and goes. Midwife assured me everything is fine as long as it is not combined with severe cramping and red bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"