please reassure me

spicyorange

Reaction score
I had some light bleeding at 6 weeks and a scan at epu showed everything was ok and a heartbeat at 6+5. I'm now 9+5...28 days after my last bleeding started and I'm having some bleeding again. Is very light, no pain. So I'm thinking it's probably breakthrough bleeding around the time of my would-be-period?28-days seems a funny conscience. Obviously if it carrys on our gets heavier I'll call the epu again, my 12week scan is two weeks today anyway. I'm just looking for reassurance in the mean time that I shouldn't be too worried and that breakthrough bleeding is probable and everything is probably ok?? Have others had multiple episodes of bleeding?

I did Hun, with my son I bled pretty much all the way through. From pink spotting to bright red bleeding. But he was born perfectly heathly. I know how scary it is but I'm sure all is fine. Won't hurt though to get the epu or gp to check you over, it's their job and sometimes a little reassurance goes a long way.

Hi, I bled constantly from week 5, didn't stop until into 2nd tri. Was like a constant period, even had cramping. Not sure what went on but epu just said babe was ok, no obvious sign of where blood from. Just told me to take it easy and what will be will be, which didn't help....

Point is, had baby girl so it doesnt always mean it's a sign of possible loss.

If blood continues, definitely ask for another scan, just to ease your worries.

Good luck.

Because I've had bleeding already they told me to monitor it if it comes back so i think if you have had some bleeding they might expect you to have a bit more sometimes. They said only come back if it gets really heavy & painful - but if you are worried defo go & get checked for reassurance :)

Sorry you're going through this Spicy. I'm in limbo right now myself so I don't know how much reassurance I can offer, just know you're not alone! I had a moderately heavy bleed one day last week, followed by several days of spotting. Many of my symptoms seem to have subsided also, so I'm very nervous. I'm on a waitlist for an early scan and my midwife doesn't seem too concerned...which actually just frustrates me more.

Don't hesitate to go back if you're worried, it's important to advocate for yourself. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Sorry to here that leggiero, hope it works out ok for you

Hi Im Still having Bleeds mine really light at night and the evening when I do less, but soon as Im up and about its gets more, Im not soaking pads theres more there on Wiping, mines bright red like an AF but I seen my Doc who had a Look and my cervix was closed and Im tracing the HB on the Doppler, I have another Scan tomorrow at the EPU then my 12 weeks scan is 23rd - I have read so many success stories xx :flower:

I wouldn't worry about spots when you wipe. If it got heavier than that though I would call. My OB for my first baby said if you're soaking a pad in an hour then that is concerning.
I'm 6 weeks tomorrow after ivf and am spotting/bleeding. They checked my hcg twice which more than doubled as expected and my progesterone was high as well. So my nurse has assured me not to worry, however my scan is not until next Wednesday! So of course I'm worried, but it's comforting to hear these stories.

Hope everything works out for you!!

Brown goo is most likely a sign of old blood. I would think that would be okay.

Although I can be ok, it can also be worrying. If it were me I'd be getting checked (I'm a huge worrier!) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->