Please reply!! I'm going crazy here..... Update! *New tests added*

Hello ladies, Update again!

I got negative on HPTs but brown discharge still continues.. so I went to the obgyn today, they did Pap smear test and Ultrasound to check if I have fibroids or polyp..also drew my blood for blood pregnancy test.. waiting for results.

Doc said my cervix and uterus looks perfectly normal, but need to see blood test results from Laboratory to check if I'm really pregnant or I had a miscarriage already. FX :(

:hugs:
I read on your first post that your test was taken CD19. Did you use any ovulation tests? Do you normally ovulate early on? If you ovulate CD 13-15 then at most you would’ve only been 6 DPO which would’ve been way to early to get a positive. Maybe the first test was an evap? So technically you aren’t out yet until the :witch: comes. Good luck!!

:hugs:
I read on your first post that your test was taken CD19. Did you use any ovulation tests? Do you normally ovulate early on? If you ovulate CD 13-15 then at most you would’ve only been 6 DPO which would’ve been way to early to get a positive. Maybe the first test was an evap? So technically you aren’t out yet until the :witch: comes. Good luck!!
Hey thanks for replying :)
I ovulate around CD13-17 on an average. I wasn't TTC for a while so had not used OPKs until I started spotting on CD18. I took an Ovulation test on CD19 morning and came out a negative, so I thought I've already ovulated somewhere around CD15 or CD16.

I got back my blood test results, its a BFN

Hey ladies I'm back again with new tests, please see and let me know what you think.. I'm on 16 DPO today no AF.. 2 days late

IMG_8359.JPG IMG_8360.JPG

Glad you came back! I don’t see anything yet on these tests but hoping something develops for you. Fx!

Good luck! I don't see anything yet but have my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks ladies! I'm still waiting for AF to arrive.. cos I feel I'm not getting a BFP this time yet... lets see

Nothing this cycle .. the witch showed up today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->