Please reply someone!!

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Evening all, my DS is 8 months old almost. Basically to keep it short, I haven't had a period since having him end of December but was breastfeeding for 6 months (stopped because he was biting me with his teeth!) 2 months on and no period. Only had sex a few times and was using condoms because I got told I had to wait for my period to start before starting back on the pill. Anyway last Saturday night we got quite drunk at a family party and ended up dtd unprotected :-0 but... I did go and get a morning after pill just under 24 hours later.. I thought that would be fine and sorted but I'm having so many aches and pains like af is going to come but nothing. I don't even know if I'm ovulating yet! I currently have two children and was thinking of a possible third but not fot another couple of years yet!! I don't know how I would cope with two under 18 months and a 3 year old :-/. Is it likely that I've not even ovulated yet? Also is morning after pill really effective?
I did post this is the Not Trying Not Preventing section but nobody is replying so sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum just want one of you lovely ladies to give me some advice as to what may be going on with my body lol xxxx

The morning after pill is 99% effective hun. But never say never, best thing to do is see your gp (doctor) it may be you just need some medicine or you could be pregnant. Either wy i hope the outcome is what you want. Good luck! Xx

Thanks for the reply Hun. Yeah I'm going to book doctors I think tomorrow and go find out. It's not that Id be desperately unhappy with a third it's just a bit sooner than I wanted lol but I'm sure id be just as happy as I was both the other times I found out. Just be hard work!!! Xx

I'd be willing to bet that the morning after pill did what it needed to do. You can have symptoms from it as well, didn't your pharmacist let you know side effects?

I actually think it could affect your AF. But since you are not tracking anything you really don't know that AF is late. I think you might be stressing yourself out and that can reek havoc on your mind.

Not sure what a Dr. can tell you at this point. What are you looking for from the visit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->