• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please share if you didn't get BFP until after missed AF.

Adalynsmomma

Mother of a girl
Reaction score
I am 12-14 dpo, 2 days til AF and my breast are sore and I'm so tired. I still have a BFN and it is frustrating. I only get sore breast and this over whelming fatigue when pregnant but I've also always tested positive early (4 pregnancies with 1 birth). I just want to sleep for the next week. I'm trying to maintain an even balance of emotion by not giving up hope of a missed period and just low hormone but also not giving myself false hope. If I don't get my BFP I have one more month to try til I can not try again for a couple months due to my husbands military training ]= please tell me if you were someone to get all negatives until several days after your missed period. How long after your missed period did it take? I plan to test 5 days later if it is missed.

I got all negatives untill 10 days after my period was due unfortunalty that pregenecy ended in micarrage, goodluck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"