Please share your 40+ success stories!!

Oasis717

Reaction score
Hi I'm 43 in November, after two losses we had our perfect little boy after two months TTC in Oct last year, we've been TTC for the last 6 months but sadly I've had a chemical in March and no success, I'd love to hear anyone's success story of a natural conception over 40, how long TTC and what was/is your pregnancy like etc:) xxxxx

I had my first at 36, our first month of TTC! We decided to try again at 40. I got pg in 2 months, but it was a chemical. Tried again, BFP after 3 months! Unfortunately, I miscarried at 7 weeks. Tried again after a month and after 5 more months got our BFP and it looks pretty good! So, it basically took a year. I think miscarriages/chemicals are just what you are faced with in your 40s, but from what I can tell, the women who have real issues with fertility don't even get pregnant naturally then. So keep on trying!

Thanks so much for sharing, I'm so sorry for your losses but its also so encouraging to hear about your bfp, congratulations that's fantastic, my cycles have been a little out of sync for the last 6 months since they returned after having my son with shorter lp and later ovulation, last month was the first time I had an earlier o and longer lp so I'm crossing my fingers for this month! Loads luck in your pregnancy:) xxxx

I had a tubal reversal at 40 over the next 3 years I had 2 losses but at nearly 44 I am about to have my miracle rainbow baby. my gramma had a baby at 43 50 some years ago.

Pineapple I'm so sorry for your losses but so happy you are having your rainbow baby how wonderful:) xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->