Please share your thoughts! Evp line/Bfp/Bfn/ ??

ksqueaker89

Reaction score
I am 14dpo have already had a couple bfn, ( I have a long cycle so I am still 5 days away from af. ) However this morning when I tested I immediately saw a white line in the test result portion of the window. It may have had a little pigment but if so, it was so soo so faint.. but there was something there! But... after a few minutes it was gone! ?!? Why would it disappear? :growlmad:

What the heck could this mean? anyone experience something similar?
I know evp. lines appear after the given wait time, so this is like the opposite.

So I know the logical answer is... wait and test again tomorrow. Will do, but in the meantime while I drive myself crazy thought I would get some feedback from you guys!

I had something like this on an ic last month and AF showed the next day. What brand are you using? Mine was an indent that was more obvious than usual because the dye didn't clear away completely.

hmm ok that sounds reasonable. its so hard not to get your hopes up tho! It was a First response test.

FR is notoriously bad for visible indent lines, unfortunately. This doesn't mean you're out, though! You're not out until AF shows up.

I had the same thing happen with FRER test I got my hopes up but I ended up get AF right on time :( but it doesn't mean you are out! It's still pretty early! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Thanks Brit1416, true, but it is good to hear some feedback to keep my expectations in check. I hope you get your bfp soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->