Please sign petition

Cat

Reaction score
Wether you have kiddies for not it would be greatly appreciated if you could support cloth nappy users!

Ebay have recently decided that the sale of used cloth nappies on their site should be baned as they class them as 'unsuitable adult content' like used underware, and they feel pervert may purchase them which is frankly ridiculous.

Many mums rely in ebay as a way of saving money trying out different nappies before making purchases of larger quantities of new nappies, or to sell on the nappies that didnt work for them or that their child has grown out of, as a way of recouping money. To do away with this would be a major blow for cloth nappy users so please show your support and sign.

https://www.petitiononline.com/clothdpr/petition.html

Thank You

Done :) Utterly insane ebay... Utterly insane

Done and will be done again later

I have never heard of anything so damn stupid in my entire life!!!!

What they mean they dont want weirdo's buying something a baby has wore? :?

well you never know what kind of weirdos have strange fettishes if that makes sence

Sorry just to add i am so mad about that i was sat at PC with gob flapping like a goldfish
Have just called OH and ranted about it down phone to him!!!! :shock:

I can't actually see anything on Ebay uk about banning the sale of cloth though

soz to add but i just found these, they have all been used i hope this link works

https://search.ebay.co.uk/cloth-nappy_W0QQfromZR8QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ10QQsbrsrtZd

No I agree Weestar, there are some weirdo's about nowadays! :D

weestar21 said:
soz to add but i just found these, they have all been used i hope this link works

https://search.ebay.co.uk/cloth-nappy_W0QQfromZR8QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ10QQsbrsrtZd

Soz hun don't understand your link

Most cloth nappies on Ebay are used, they have a really high resale value

i thought the petition says that ebay wasnt allowing for used ones to be sold thast why i posted the link soz maybe ive read the petition wrong :oops: :oops:

Does it aply to uk as have just clicked on link and they are talkink about diapers which is American. Naybe its just in America they are doing this, or maybe i'm getting the wrong end of the stick.

Mummy2twoplusbump, I was wondering that as well

Pobstar :lol: Thats what confused me as i wondered whether they were applying it to UK as there hasn't been announcements as yet :D

Pobstar :lol: :lol: :lol:

well my nose got the better of me and i had to go search so i dunno whats going on :lol: :lol: but so far al is good in the world of fleebay as Yvanne calls it :lol: :lol:

im sure they will announce it if it happens in UK but if they are selling well here i cant see them taking it off

:?

Apparently it's always been against the rules but it's not really policed (probably because it's so ridiculous! :roll: )

I've heard of people having used nappy listings removed although it's never happened to me and you can still buy them. If they're planning to start enforcing it, it should be stopped.

It's not even as if they're sold dirty? I don't get it at all :?

The situation is that they are now trying to police it in America (so only a matter of time before they do here) And also it would seem that a lot of users in this country are already having their listings removed. SO people are paying the fees to list and item and then having it removed for this reason, so they are trying to crack down.

I don't understand how that can remove some listings and not others though :?
Maybe its to do with the wording or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"