Please somebody tell me you've had an early BFN turn to a BFP?

VioletsMommy

Reaction score
I got a BFN at 10-11 dpo today and I'm feeling really down. Please, is there anyone out there who has gotten an early BFN that turned to a BFP a couple days later? My very first test with V was a BFP so I've never had that experience, but if someone could tell me it's happened to them, it would make me feel a little better...

It's happened to many women, I recently read about a lady who's first pregnancy she tested really early positive, about 9dpo. With this current one it was 15dpo, so it is possible x

I tested on Saturday 2/12 bfn!!!! Tested again on Tuesday 5/12 positive!!

I am using this thread to keep hope alive until the witch appears... :-/

Wishing you all the best girly ❤️

You and I are always online at the same time.

Feel free to find me on Facebook and we can be friends ❤️

Grace Belton

Current pic is of a white horse :)

I am sorry for the disappointment. I do hope that it will turn positive. I have seen cases where people have gotten negative at home. Then when they go to the clinic they get a positive. That is the reason that I mainly do not believe hpt. Sometimes they tend to give false results. Especially when you are dealing with a pregnancy so young. But if you want to be sure just go to the hospital. But there have also been cases where someone gets a positive at home. Then when they go to the clinic they get a negative. One is usually told to go back home for a week. They return later for confirmation. Then when they return after the one week at the clinic. The results are positive. So I can say it just depends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->