please someone help, brown discharge :(

I hope you ladies are all doing ok. I too have been having brown spotting since Christmas Eve. My OB reopens on Monday and I have scan booked for Tuesday. I'm trying to think positively as I have no cramps but I have just noticed a few streaks of red.
I'm feeling like things are over as I've had 4 previous pregnancies and never had this happen.
I'm hoping so hard that you all get a happy ending.

Thank you, i feel the same feel like I need to get my head around it so if the scan confirms my worries I will at least be prepared. I have no pains but my mmc in august is had no pain and my symptoms were still full on, i had no idea. Just hope they ask me to come in tomorrow for a scan. They don't scan easy where I live but I'm hoping after last time they will

Babedreamer how's your symptoms? My nausea has gone and sense of smell vanished and need to pee less frequently :( x

Babedreamer how's your symptoms? My nausea has gone and sense of smell vanished and need to pee less frequently :( x

Same here bundle :( no more bleeding and no pain. My nausea is also gone and so is my intense hunger pains. I'm hoping things are ok :( I am sorry to hear you are having similar things happen, I am trying to keep in mind all pregnancies are different and this could be normal for this pregnancy. My friend who is a few weeks ahead of me also had this happen around this point and she just saw her baby thriving on an ultrasound! I hope the same happens for us and we are just lucky to escape morning sickness!

Me too, crossing my fingers for us and praying they will scan me tomorrow when I phone up and inform them of my situation. I only had a few days of nausea and waves when I smelled certain things but it's non existent now x

How is everyone? I'm booked for a scan but my hospital won't scan till after 8 weeks so I'm booked for Friday

My scan is Tuesday afternoon. Since I have no cramping or heavy bleeding they don't consider it an emergency. So I'm just waiting and quietly freaking out.
Sad thing is that I can't even be excited about this pregnancy because I'm so afraid of a bad outcome tomorrow.
I'll be praying for all of us.

My scan is Tuesday afternoon. Since I have no cramping or heavy bleeding they don't consider it an emergency. So I'm just waiting and quietly freaking out.
Sad thing is that I can't even be excited about this pregnancy because I'm so afraid of a bad outcome tomorrow.
I'll be praying for all of us.

I feel so much the same. I don't feel excited at all right now. Some light nausea today, but I have also had brown/pink discharge (like the discharge is a little bit colored).
I am at work today too, so I can't even make a Doc appointment... and I feel just very sad in general. :(

I have had light nausea to but nothing major I'm praying for us all xx

Just wanted to update. Sad day for us. Baby no longer has a heartbeat.
I'll be praying for the rest of you.

Love4you I'm so sorry to have heard this news :hugs:

Love4you I am so sad for you. Heartbreaking. I hope you get some rest and comfort during this difficult time. Many hugs to you! <3

Thanks girls. We're beyond devastated. I just want this day to be over.
I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

Aww love4you I'm so very sorry to hear of your news I hope your dr is looking after you and you are getting lots of support at home as I know it will be a really difficult time for you right now. Take care of yourself sweetie xxx

So sorry love4you. Praying for peace over you during this time.

Babedreamer have u been to the doctor Yet?

Not yet! My doctor's office is currently closed. I have an appointment for next Friday already and I haven't had anymore spotting since Monday so I am debating on just waiting until then.

What about you? How are you feeling? I have few symptoms other than sore boobs and being SUPER tired. Even my crazy hunger has faded...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->