please someone help, brown discharge :(

No more spotting but yeah same here sore boobs and tired but not feeling as much nausea as I was last week. Suppose we will find out Friday x

fx for tommorow bundle!!!!

Thanks emma means alot. It's at 2.15 so will update tomoro tea time. I'm so so nervous and i dont even have a hunch which way it's going to go. With my mmc I knew something was going to be wrong and wasn't excited on way to scan so I'm hoping no hunch is a good thing :wacko:

fx for tommorow bundle!!!!

Thanks emma means alot. It's at 2.15 so will update tomoro tea time. I'm so so nervous and i dont even have a hunch which way it's going to go. With my mmc I knew something was going to be wrong and wasn't excited on way to scan so I'm hoping no hunch is a good thing :wacko:

I kno what you mean my scan with my MMC even though all my symptons were strong and I W's throwing up - deep down j knew it was going to be bad news !!
Def positive thinking :)
Can't wait to see your piccies! !

Good luck bundle! Praying for good news and a sticky bean in there!

thinking of you bundle, will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks wonders.
Thank you both your support means alot xx

Good luck to bundle! I hope all goes well and you get a cute pic of your little peanut to help erase your worries!!! Hopefully the ultrasound tech is fast because it's really hard having to hold all that pee in! Lol

Xo I'll be looking for your update!!

Hope all went well bundle. Have been thinking of you x

Hey gals... so, after seeing the heartbeat at 6w4d I told doc I had orange discharge (which I thought was usual pregnancy thrush) and she immediately put me on progesterone suppositories... She was careful not to say 'threatened miscarriage' but just said 'we have to stop that' and asked me to call her the next day to report. Discharge stopped completely. She wants to see me in a week's time to make sure things are progressing. What freaked me out was that my nausea almost totally disappeared after starting on the progesterone but then I read that that's a usual side effect - WOW! I read that nausea is caused by a disbalance between estrogen and progesterone which are balanced out in the 2nd trimester or through extra progesterone! Hoping all works out well...

Little bean doing great :happydance: thank you all for your support xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-02-14-51-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-02-14-51-36.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 12
Yay!!!!! So happy and relieved for you bundle. So cute!

BUNDLE!.......................SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND BEAN :)

knew it would all be ok..........lil bean is soooooooooooooo cute...

congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"