Please someone help! I'm going mental

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Clucky as, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Clucky as

Clucky as Well-Known Member

I need some distraction, I know everyone gets a bit obsessed about am I or arnt I. But this is rediculous. All I want to do is test. I was due for af yesterday and no symptoms. ( I normally have a lot ) sore bbs, backache, headache,. And it was the anniversary of mine and hubbies 1 st date 2day so I want to test right now, coz it would be special. I don't know bout any one else but I get depressed for a few days after af shows her ugly face. Should I test now? And risk being disappointed or wait a week to be sure. I mean I think bout it all the time. What tips does anyone have for distraction Wilst
    on their two week wait?
    :dust::dust:

2. mrs m25

mrs m25 Well-Known Member

Will you go out tonight and have it playing on your mind either way? At least if it is negative you and your DH can have a nice evening together and they always know how to make you smile? xx

3. girlibird

girlibird Well-Known Member

id say test. i had no symptoms this time either apart form sore nipples thats really the only one i could say o and a mild headache. tested and i got my bfp.. happy anniversary and good luck x

4. mrs m25

I'm the same i have very little symptoms and tested today 4 days before AF and BFP. xx

5. Clucky as

We can't cause I'm working night he is working day. It will always play on my mind I can't help it. He does make me smile. Thanx I think all I need to think about is us we are newly married and Its only been a couple of months. But I will test on the morning. Just a waste of money. I have to get on to the Internet cheap ones. Do u know a site? That way i can test to my hearts content lol hehe. Very addicted to home testing.

6. mrs m25

amazon is good x

7. Feanorous

Feanorous Well-Known Member

If my AF was due I would definitely be testing!!

Amazon is good for internet cheapies, and they also sell the double packs of FRER for only £6.

Good luck, keep us updated!
    x

8. Clucky as

I tested this morning , like I thought ..... Bfn. Oh well at least I know now. Although sometimes people don't show positive till much later I hear? Any way thanks guys. And I will try amazon coz buying at the supermarket is too dear. Next month I'm not testing at all till I'm almost due for the next one . I hate bfn. Good luck to everyone else. And congratulations to mrs m25 have a happy pregnancy

9. Clucky as

And congrats to u too girlibird wishing u a happy and easy pregnancy