Please spam me with your tips and advice

Melissa1991

Reaction score
Hey, my names Melissa.

I fell pregnant last year after 18m of trying. As you can imagine we were over the moon. I went to epu at 13weeks because I was bleeding. Had a scan and was told my baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks. Devastated didn't come close to how we felt.

It has taken time to heal before we started to try again, mainly me. We have been trying now for around 5 months and we are still seeing negative results. I have a ovulation kit and app and keep everything up to date for the best possible chance but I'm starting to lose hope.

I've just ordered some of the pregnacare his and hers conception tablets to see if this could possibly help.

Any advice would be appreciated please

Hi, So sorry to hear about your loss.
I followed the sperm meets egg plan and used pre-seed lubricant. We fell pregnant really quickly doing this. Hope that helps a bit x

Thankyou for your reply

What is the sperm meets egg plan?
Not heard of that before

Hi Melissa,

I had a MC in October and it took another 5/6 cycles to fall pregnant again. The cycle we conceived we actually went on holiday and I had started making plans for a break in TTC. I know it is SO annoying to hear this, but relaxing and taking it easy really can help I think.

Also I had DH taking the pregnacare for men preconception one. That could have helped too. He had it for about 2 months.

Hi Melissa,

I had a MC in October and it took another 5/6 cycles to fall pregnant again. The cycle we conceived we actually went on holiday and I had started making plans for a break in TTC. I know it is SO annoying to hear this, but relaxing and taking it easy really can help I think.

Also I had DH taking the pregnacare for men preconception one. That could have helped too. He had it for about 2 months.

Thankyou. My pregnacare is getting delivered tomorrow so for some positive news in the near future

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->