Please spam me with your tips and advice

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by Melissa1991, May 16, 2019.

1. Melissa1991

Melissa1991 Member

Hey, my names Melissa.

I fell pregnant last year after 18m of trying. As you can imagine we were over the moon. I went to epu at 13weeks because I was bleeding. Had a scan and was told my baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks. Devastated didn't come close to how we felt.

It has taken time to heal before we started to try again, mainly me. We have been trying now for around 5 months and we are still seeing negative results. I have a ovulation kit and app and keep everything up to date for the best possible chance but I'm starting to lose hope.

I've just ordered some of the pregnacare his and hers conception tablets to see if this could possibly help.

Any advice would be appreciated please

2. Jft1

Jft1 Well-Known Member

Hi, So sorry to hear about your loss.
    I followed the sperm meets egg plan and used pre-seed lubricant. We fell pregnant really quickly doing this. Hope that helps a bit x

3. Melissa1991

Melissa1991 Member

Thankyou for your reply

What is the sperm meets egg plan?
    Not heard of that before

4. Yellowmoon

Yellowmoon Well-Known Member

Hi Melissa,

I had a MC in October and it took another 5/6 cycles to fall pregnant again. The cycle we conceived we actually went on holiday and I had started making plans for a break in TTC. I know it is SO annoying to hear this, but relaxing and taking it easy really can help I think.

Also I had DH taking the pregnacare for men preconception one. That could have helped too. He had it for about 2 months.

5. Jft1

Jft1 Well-Known Member

SMEP - Sperm Meets Egg Plan
    All the information is there. Seems to work for a lot of people

6. Melissa1991

Melissa1991 Member

Thankyou. My pregnacare is getting delivered tomorrow so for some positive news in the near future

Yellowmoon likes this.