Please stay sticky bump :-(

Weeplin

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
I just got up at 7.15 and when I wiped there was some brown :nope: .I know it all could be alright and that the fact it was brown is better than red but of course I can't help feeling a little bit that my world is about to shatter.

I still feel a little sicky and my boobs are hurty (although not as much) and I'm not having cramps..is this a good sign?

EDIT: I'm feeling little twinges here and there now but I think it's because I'm worried as it is.

I am not a expert but I think it sounds fine. Bit of bleeding probably most of us have experienced. If there is no pain i think this is also a good sign?

Yeah I thought it was only red that is bad but I can't help worrying and of course now I'm feeling allsorts lol.

The fact its brown blood is a good sign hun, I'm no expert but thats what Ive always heard :hugs: Thinking of you and sending lots of sticky baby dust :dust:

xxxx

:hugs: i too am no expert but i think brown blood is old blood, and i remember losing quite a bit of that with maddi, thinking of you :hugs: xx

OMG! I am in exactly the same position as you. Woke up today to find when I wiped there was some spotting. Not enough blood to penetrate my underwear and I also don't have any unusual cramps. I instantly got upset and thought the worst but phoned by twin sister for some advice. She told me she had bleeding every day through out both her pregnancies and even passed clots with the last one and still had two healthy children.

I think it is probably safe to say that we will be ok and so will our baby's but if mine gets worse through today then I will go to hospital in the morning when I know they can scan me.

Keep your chin up and whatever happens it whats meant to be and unfortunately we can't change anything.

really hope all is ok hun, sending lots of stcky dust !!! x

Thanks ladies. DP is up and is of course worried now too..the worst thing is it's sunday, there is no one I can call :-( My tummy keeps getting these small sharp niggly pains too.

Hope you're ok, try not to worry, easier said than done, I know:hugs:

Could you call NHS 24? i hope all is ok. In my first pregnancy i had a small bleed at 11 weeks so got an early scan all was fine x

If you are really concerned Hun u should go to a and e. They might be able to scan you. FX for u Hun x

I'm going to leave it for a little while longer, the niggles have faded and I've had no more brown stuff so fingers crossed that is all there will be. My doppler should arrive tomorrow so hopefully my mind will be put at rest then. Why do these things always happen on the weekend? Typical.

I hope it just random spotting Hun,good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"