Please stop posting TTC questions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

greenchelonia

I respect the TTC people by not posting about my pregnancy there. I would appreciate if they would respect that some of us do not want to be reminded of the panic and anxiety of TTCing. I have reported more posts than I want. Post in the TTC section. We will still answer your questions. Actually some are more inclined to answer them, if you don't post them here. I have nothing against TTC. I have been there for three years and I don't want to be there or around it anymore. So please stop posting over here about, oh did this work, is this a sign, did you have this, etc.

I am respecting your feelings. Please respect mine.

Thank you.

That's a bit harsh. Clearly if they are posting questions in the ttc forum most women can't answer the pregnancy ones as that's why they are there in the first place. How else are they supposed to ask for help?
Surely if it's a ttc thread, just don't read it? *shruggs* or should I only be posting in the third tri forum?

Is there a rule about not posting ttc questions in first tri?
Just asking as I have posted here before asking something and I had a lot of lovely answers and nobody seemed to mind?
People in lttc section cant always answer all questions and need the perspective of someone who has already conceived and it isn't meant in a disrespectful manner :shrug:

wow, how self centered does this seem?

its a bit like 'i'm ok now Jack, so f@@@ the rest'

seems a bit heartless if i am honest.

No one makes you open and read the posts, so just move past them and ignore if its such a big issue for you.
I am sure they just want advice from successful mummies

I hope any and all ttc continue to post here if they need to. If anything I say can help just one person get their baby, then what's better than that? If you see a ttc question, don't open or read it.

Maybe an admin can chime in on this one?
As a TTCer I find the "what worked for you?"/"what should I expect?" type threads very helpful but I will respect whatever the official ruling is.

Thread closed for review

This thread goes against everything the forum is about... a friendly SUPPORT forum.

Yes sometimes threads can be moved to other sections and sometimes 'pregnancy club' is the more suitable section to ask questions however as requested I want to confirm there are no official rules and I don't find it acceptable when members think they can create their own to suit them and throw around demands.

Can't say much more than what the ladies above have.

-

Pregnancy Club

The pregnancy club is a place to talk to other members regardless of which trimester pregnancy forum you use. Share your dues dates, symptoms, and offer advice. Not pregnant yet but have a question? Ask away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"