Please stop the bickering!

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Here's the dinnertime discussion:

Subject: Black is not a color.

My daughter and son are arguing about this.

Subject: Moon and Sun
Are they a boy or a girl.

My daughter and son are arguing about this.

:dohh::dohh:

true it isnt, it is an abscence of coulour and white is all of em mushed in together ;)

You're going to get all the bickering on here now too :rofl: x

deep conversations these :shock: wonder now myself whether moon/sun are boy/girl:dohh: thanks kids:rofl:

ps leeanne if they figure it out let me know :lol:

deep conversations these :shock: wonder now myself whether moon/sun are boy/girl:dohh: thanks kids:rofl:

ps leeanne if they figure it out let me know :lol:

I told them they are not people, they are objects.

Bickering still went on.

I guess it's better than the discussion I overheard my son talk about with the next door neighbor's 6 year old son.

Jayden to the neighbor: Do you want to have sex with a girl?

:saywhat:

Mommy shrinking into a corner: "Jayden, that's enough talk like that!"

BTW, don't think a boy who still wants his mommy to wipe his bum is ready for sex.

I think i would of pee'd my pants with laughter if id if heard a little one come out with something like that!!

:rofl:

And here I thought a boy in Amanda's class last year saying all the girls were sexy was bad enough.

Now I have a 5 year old bag of hormones!

:shock: note to self keep Jayden away from Hannah :rofl: :rofl: your son is too funny

If they figure the mon and sun thing out, im intrigued to know the outcome Lol.

Well in childrens pictures the sun always lookes female and the moon male with a big pointed nose and a boy fishing on him!

These are the important matters in life, where would we be without discussions like this?!?!
We had a good one a few weeks back, my kids wanted to know why the people from down under dont fall off the planet with them being upside down.

I do wish poeple wouldnt make me ponder like this, this will annoy me all day now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->