Please stop the bickering!

These are the important matters in life, where would we be without discussions like this?!?!
We had a good one a few weeks back, my kids wanted to know why the people from down under dont fall off the planet with them being upside down.

LOL

The things they come out with.

They had a discussion as to where babies come from once. It was hilarious.

Also, try explaining to young ones why their dog cannot have babies and the meaning of "being fixed". LOL

:rofl:

That's cute. What the hell do you say to something like that?

I think sex to him is a man and a woman kissing and partially unclad. I hope anyhow or else the sex talk will be given earlier than I expect.

:rofl:Wondering what Chase's first words will be now! :rofl:

Jayden is hilarious,his jokes should have their own sticky thread!

These are the important matters in life, where would we be without discussions like this?!?!
We had a good one a few weeks back, my kids wanted to know why the people from down under dont fall off the planet with them being upside down.

LOL

The things they come out with.

They had a discussion as to where babies come from once. It was hilarious.

Also, try explaining to young ones why their dog cannot have babies and the meaning of "being fixed". LOL

Oh we've had the were babies come from chat, they were convinced that i ate the baby and thays how it got into my belly, I tried to explain that daddy put the baby in there, but then came the how did he do that questions, kind of hard to explain to 8, 6 and 4 yr old's :dohh:

Awww bless

Tell your LOs the sun is a girl & the moon is a boy

I know this for fact :D

:rofl::rofl:

They are both home today as the school is closed for School Improvement Day.

We shall see what interesting things they will bicker about today.

I always thought the sun was more boyish and the moon more girl-like. Maybe because Sun gods are always male and moon things tend to be more female, like witches for example. The Moon is also more subtle than the sun and doesn't always show her face, more coy, with hidden depths. Not to mention the changeability of the moon over the course of the month! lol The sun is brash and in your face, more simple and steady seeming. Keeps you warm.

I think the moon is prettier than the sun, you can't even look at the sun! lol

Well pictures of the sun are prettier. :rofl: I draw the moon as a big fat white circle!

Technically black is not a colour and is the absence of light as someone earlier said, but if you're talking about clothes dyes then they are not true black so are shades of colour. Sometimes a bit brown, or even a bit blue, you know, blacks vary. True black absorbs all light and reflects none back (which is also why black things get hot in the sun and white things are cooler). Colour is the light that is reflected back. So grass is green because the plant absorbs all the other colours of the spectrum for photosynthesis and reflects back the green which we can then see. White things reflect back all the light. Here endeth the lesson! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->