Please stop the bickering!

The moon is a woman and the sun is a man, I know this because I watch "Bear in the big blue house" :happydance: Next time it is on watch and you will see :rofl:

The sun is a girl and the moon is a boy!! :smug:

I disagree, I think the sun is male as it makes things grow on Earth and the Earth is female. The moon controls the ebb and flow of the tides and is I think neither.

I guess it's better than the discussion I overheard my son talk about with the next door neighbor's 6 year old son.

Jayden to the neighbor: Do you want to have sex with a girl?

:saywhat:

Mommy shrinking into a corner: "Jayden, that's enough talk like that!"

BTW, don't think a boy who still wants his mommy to wipe his bum is ready for sex.

Hey its a valid question right? haha. Maybe he was just figuring out you know whats what with his friend. You just never know these days..! :rofl:

Kids are the best!

:rofl: Are you suggesting Leeanes son is gay or did I read that wrong?!

:rofl: Are you suggesting Leeanes son is gay or did I read that wrong?!

Well I guess you could have read it that way...but I meant the neighbors kid...

IM JOKING! I just meant its a valid question like...."do you want to eat that candy?" I mean its a pratical question..

:help:

I asked my OH the sun/moon question and he said "Instinctively I wanted to say the sun was a boy and moon was a girl but then I got thinking about it and I think the sun is more like a woman because no matter how bright and brilliant they are they still have a firery way about them and you DO NOT want to piss them off, reminds me of a womans anger". Haha good answer Shawn. :rofl:

I think it depends on where you stand in terms of feminism. The moon controls the tides, and as 80% water, it controls us to an extent which is why our monthly cycles are affected by it. I instinctively think the moon is female because it has such a connection with us, yet still a bit of a hold over men, hehe. But then I thought that's a bit feminist and maybe it's male as males and females come together and balance etc. but then I thought that was a little homophobic! So I guess to me, the moon is female, or just sexless really! And if the moon is female, then the sun has to be male. The Greeks and Romans had a god of the son, and a goddess for the moon, so you could argue that they thought the sun was male, and the moon female, but then you could also argue the opposite as you could say the sun itself was a goddess and Helios was her 'husband' or protector, and the same for the moon and Diana.

I just don't know! I think it's easier to say that they're so complex they can't be categorised!

Black is a shade and I thought the moon and sun were not of any sex!! :rofl:

Oh, look at what I started!

ROFL!

The sun and moon are objects, not humans, therefore, they cannot have a gender.

Sun and moon god/goddesses have genders...so why cant the sun and moon?!

The MAN in the moon...if the man is a woman..that saying just took on a whole new level of DIRTY meaning! haha

Oh, look at what I started!

ROFL!

The sun and moon are objects, not humans, therefore, they cannot have a gender.

:rofl: This is of course true, but that's why it's started such a fun and nonsensical discussion, there's nothing like no right answer to get opinions flowing!

Oh, and here's more evidence that the moon is a girl - drives men mad! :rofl: (lunatic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->