• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Please suggest

Jannah K

Reaction score
Helloladies
I need suggestion
I tested opk 5pm today and still don't see 2nd line. .according to FF fertile window start tom...do opk usually get positive just day before ovulation and not necessary giving you early window? Cd16 of 35 day cycle today...

Depends on a lot of things....

Some ic tests I don't get a second line until right before peak. And my peak is two equal lines but not very dark.
Other tests start getting darker sooner but you really have to know your cycle to know if it's getting darker or it's just the little bit of lh in your system it's catching.

Another thing to keep in mind is of this is your first time testing and temping and you are just guessing when your fertile window is (which basically all ff is doing) you may be way off. Ff had me at cd12 to O and reality, I ovulated cd19 that cycle. I would suggest, if you have ic opks, testing twice daily until you see progression and get your positive. Also try to pay attention to cm and cp as those can be good indicators as you get more in tune with your personal cycle.

Good luck. :flower:

Thank you so much
I had first response o test strip which I tested with cheapie Internet last night and they both showed no second line. Today cd18 neg too...I guess I ll keep testing until I can catch an egg:)
I m temping for first time this cycle too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"