please tell me I am not the only one!

newlywed2013

Reaction score
Am I the only person who gets so frustrated with dh for not wanting to try yet that you don't even want to do the deed? I almost feel like it's revenge and I know it's selfish. I just hate seeing the wasted swimmers and I get disappointed when he doesn't mess up his timing pulling out... lol

So far I'm lucky that my timescale and his timescale agree - if February comes and he wants to push back (which isn't unlikely, to be fair) - then I will start getting frustrated! But once I get my implanon out in February, if he's not ready, I'm going to be making sure we wear condoms until he is - I want us both to be 100% on board and excited before we chance an oopsie, and I don't want him to be making decisions in the heat of the moment that he second guesses later. :(

I am more often the one initiating sex (maybe 60% of the time it's me and 40% of the time it's him, so not very much more often :haha: ) so I'd have to be unhappy with him personally to not want to have sex.

It's different with us though, we are both ready, he just seems to think we should be in a better financial situation but when we are, our bills will be higher. I know I am being super selfish :(

Like Melly said, I am happy with waiting until our set date. It was so hard to even get a date to begin with! lol But if he wants to push it further when it comes April, then I will be frustrated.

I think as incredibly hard as it feels at times, if you're in a position where you are planning a pregnancy then you do both need to be completely on board with it. It will be far far better to be able to celebrate your BFP when it arrives without a single doubt or concern that it's not the right time. Any responsible man wants to be given as much say in TTC as women do.

I get frustrated at having to wait. My body is ready but our lives. Aren't yet grrrr! Can relate to your frustration

I can soo relate to how you're feeling. We are using the withdrawal method and I am so disappointed everytime we have sex and he pulls out and I get hopeful that he wouldnt do it...Though now that I have an actual ttc date it's a bit easier to deal with than before...I do want to dtd a lot now, cause the chances of an oopsie get higher the more we do it haha

LOL thanks guys! I have calmed down a bit since I first wrote this, I was pretty dang frustrated with the DH. We don't have a set date, I started a ticker to may when he graduates. I thought that he wanted to start ttc when he gets a job offer but when I wrote this I had jsut found out that he wants to wait until he gets his probationary period done. Why does it have to be about what he wants? Lol. I definitely want him all on board and excited when it happens, I can definitely understand that. It's just so sucky when we are ready but he keeps coming up with excuses.. I'm just as ready as you are but I want to.... I keep telling him he keeps doing that and next thing we know time will fly by us. He claims he wont let that happen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->