Please tell me if you see a line...

Deni85

Reaction score
Hi ladies, after several BFN's, I got this today with FMU on a FRER at 10dpo. Yesterday it was a BFN and I had already put up with the fact that I'm out this cycle....
I think I see a line, but if it's a line, is it an evap line?? My DH doesn't see it. Please tell me what you think!
I took a photo next to a brand new test for comparison.

Attachments

• frer1.jpg
    frer1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 54
Absolutely clear as day! BFP congrats! It's pink, in the right place and looks great

Definitely see it! Take another in a day or two, or with your SMU. I got a better positive with SMU than FMU. Congrats!

Thanks Joybell and ChickenMommy! I am getting a blood test done today to confirm...I'm so nervous. This thing better not be a dream and it better stick.

Definitely see it! Take another in a day or two, or with your SMU. I got a better positive with SMU than FMU. Congrats!

ChickenMommy, I just did a SMU test (can you tell I'm impatient?) and lo and behold, the line is darker! Although it's still very faint compared to a real *Big Fat* positive. Seems like it's more of a *Small Thin* positive.
I did a blood test but it will take 3 days but it falls on a weekend, so I guess I won't find out until Monday.

sticky baby dust to all!!!

Attachments

• frer2.jpg
    frer2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 38
I see progression in your tests! So it's def picking up an increase in something.

Keep testing for more progression

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->