please tell me im being paranoid

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Im starting to get mid to lower back pain. ITs not really bad just noticeable and it has me worried as every other time I have had back pain it almost certainly results in a miscarriage im trying not to freak out and keep calm and have faith that GOD has my little one covered in its blood but its so hard not to be fearful. The thing that's concerning me the most is that the pain is mostly on my left side and I know ep are geared to one side but my left side is the side that has no tube ( I had a previous ectopic and they did a full tube removal) so is it possible for this to be an ep and the pain is just on the opposite side any and all advice would be great>>>

I think an ectopic pregnancy would be a less bearable pain (at least from what I have read). I too have had some back pain (mostly subsided as of today) and mentioned it to my nurse. She said it's normal.

I would also add that back pain definitely doesn't indicate ectopic pregnancy without other signs - I've had pain off an on through my lower back and left hip (a similar pain to one I had before pregnancy) and an ultrasound confirmed no ectopic.

Is there a nurse or dr you can call to ease your mind?

I think an ectopic pregnancy would be a less bearable pain (at least from what I have read). I too have had some back pain (mostly subsided as of today) and mentioned it to my nurse. She said it's normal.

I would also add that back pain definitely doesn't indicate ectopic pregnancy without other signs - I've had pain off an on through my lower back and left hip (a similar pain to one I had before pregnancy) and an ultrasound confirmed no ectopic.

Is there a nurse or dr you can call to ease your mind?

yeah I emailed my doctor and they put an order in for betas and said because of my history of ectopic there gonna have me repeat them in 48 hours from when I get them drawn

I've had back pain, on and off, ranging from dull aches, period type back pain, and really bad achey back pain in all of my pregnancies at all stages. I'm having it again on and off now, it is kind of worrying, especially in the early stages, as it's very simlar to the pains i get with my period so it's easy to think it means something bad is happening. But I'm pretty sure it is normal, the body stretching, hormones making things relax and so things can be more painful.

My beta came back at 5651 and ultrasound showed a gestational sac and yolk sac in my uterus so I guess I was being paranoid thanks for all your help ladies

Yay glad they were able to get that checked out and all is well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->