Please tell me I'm not seeing things...

:bfp: confirmed by CB weeks estimator! :happydance: And no squinting at FRER! :happydance:

I decided to just leave all of this morning's tests out on the bathroom counter for DH (I can't wait any longer now lol). I walked out of the bathroom and he was just like "it's about time, I have to take a huge dump" :laugh2: (he's seriously grumpy this morning apparently). He's been sitting in there for about 5 minutes now. I'm not sure if he's noticed yet.

Attachments

• 20161220_062402.jpg
    20161220_062402.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 45
Yay congratulations!!

Haha tell us if he notices!

Thanks!

Haha tell us if he notices!

Yes... and no... He was in there for a bit. He came out and was like, "so you're not pregnant?" I looked at him like he had 3 heads as the CB can't really spell it out any clearer :haha:

I was just like "um, yeah I am". He was soooo confused. He said it was negative, so I was wondering if I was going crazy. Nope it still said pregnant.

He only looked at the FRER which IS positive, but he didn't see the second line :haha: He didn't even take notice to the CB :haha:

Then we figured we'd Google Duo my mom before she went to work. I focused it on the tests and she was so confused. She was like "I see 3 negative tests and 1 positive" (since she couldn't really make out the lines) lol But her reaction was more fun, though, than DH's lol

She's the only one we're telling. Now when she's here for the few days before Christmas, she can enjoy my FRER progressions lol

Lol I can't believe even the digital didn't convince him :haha:

Awww congrats! Men really need to be convinced of that second line :haha: but there's no denying that digi!

I see the lines. I knew I was pregnant with an LH long before I got a serious line on an HCG.

Thanks!

I'm still testing every morning to watch for progression. Now that my FRERs are getting darker, I don't feel the need to poaIC every time I go now :laugh2:

I went to the dr yesterday for confirmation (I needed a proof of pregnancy for my insurance and I need to get this all squared away before school starts back up). They insisted on doing a urine test even though I told them how early I was instead of just doing a quant hcg.

I read about how they usually use tests that are less sensitive, so I took an unopened FRER with me and dipped it before I gave them the cup sample. Not even 5 minutes later they told me it was negative and that they couldn't give me a proof of pregnancy. That was it. I whipped FRER out and told them that I just tested with that same sample and it's positive (it was slightly darker than my fmu test). She re-tested and it came up "faint". It was faint (which I expected nothing less), but I had no problems seeing the line (she came out and showed it to me).

Midwife ended up order a quant hcg. I'm still waiting for the results. I should be getting a call sometime after 6 this evening. I'm honestly not expecting a positive just because it's early, but I am going to ask about getting it redrawn.

On one hand it's a little hard not to freak out, but my darker test this morning is kind of helping bring me back to the reality that it's still very early.

I attached my progression pic from 8dpo to today (12dpo). There's two 11dpo -- the first was fmu, and the second was smu which was at the doctor's office when they told me their test was negative and showed them that.

Attachments

• progression_opt.jpg
    progression_opt.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 12
Progression looks awesome! Quantitative means they'll give you a number. Qualitative is the yes/no. Any number over 5 is considered pregnant, but some offices prefer 25 and over.

I've been reading too much :laugh2: I think that's why I was so worried about the number being too low. I thought any over 5 was considered pregnant, but I kept seeing on so many places that between 5 and 25 was questionable (which really doesn't make sense to me anyway if <5 is considered not pregnant).

They called back earlier than I expected and it was 44.5 :happydance: I'm not really sure where that's at on the spectrum of normal or not, but seems like it's decent. They said it's low, but they clarified that it's because it's earlier, not that it's low for being this early.

They still wanted me to go back next Tuesday to make sure it's rising / doubling, so I'm happy about that.

Thats a great number and perfect for your dpo :thumbup: your progression looks great, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->