Please tell me I'm not the only crank around!!

Jamie_lee_c_

Reaction score
So today I have two weeks left and I'm feeling so fed up. I have everything prepped and ready for my little missy to come now I just need her!
Over the past few days I've had bh, can't get comfy and there's a spot (not actual spot just an errr part) at the top of my bump, under my boob that's really sore and delicate, when I move my upper body I feel like it's pulling and going to rip!
Oh and today I woke up with my bump SOOO itchy, I've put cream on, oil on! Nothing helps! And I hadn't any stretch marks until this week. Now they are right up my bump.

So I decided to get out an take my poochy for a walk, which made me get Lowe back ache, bouncing on my ball makes me get some pains lower down!

Sorry about the rant ladies but I'm soo uncomfortable and whingey! God I'm emotional! Please tell me I'm not alone!

So many of us are right there with you. It's tough!!! But hang in there. I'm sorry for how you're feeling. I've been in the same boat. At least we all have eachother here.

Oh no your over 40 weeks, bet your feeling worse than me! god help my oh if I go over ha.

I feel the same im two days overdue. I had one stretch mark at 37 weeks and now today they decide to come out more im devastated :cry: . Hang in there. X

I felt the same way you did at that point and now I've kinda relinquished it all into he will come when he comes. I've been having so much false labor and ppl texting and asking if the baby is here yet and it started to drive me crazy! But it's all out of my hands and I'm just trying to dwell on all the blessings with this. I'm glad he's still healthy in there and he didn't come super early with complications. All in due time or well after due time lol. But I still have my major frustrating moments because I am clueless to what my body is doing. It acts like labor is starting then fizzles out.

I remember that feeling! I know it's hard but try keep yourself busy and go to bed early if you can, the sooner each day is over the better!

I think it's made worse by my friend who is due 3 days earlier than me and my sister due 8 after. My friend and me have alternative midwife appointments now, hers last week (baby's engaged etc) and I don't find out until Wednesday. My oh thinks I've dropped a bit but I honestly can't see it.
I'm currently sleeping on our bed In the living room as our room is getting decorated and my other 2 rooms are now babies room and walk in closet with dressing table etc. I got spoilt ;) maybe I should get pregnant more often ( oh no then there won't be no room for walk in closet ha) x

I think it's made worse by my friend who is due 3 days earlier than me and my sister due 8 after. My friend and me have alternative midwife appointments now, hers last week (baby's engaged etc) and I don't find out until Wednesday. My oh thinks I've dropped a bit but I honestly can't see it.
I'm currently sleeping on our bed In the living room as our room is getting decorated and my other 2 rooms are now babies room and walk in closet with dressing table etc. I got spoilt ;) maybe I should get pregnant more often ( oh no then there won't be no room for walk in closet ha) x

I know how you feel. I've had 6 friends and family members have babies in the past three months. Two of which were due after me. So it makes the waiting seem even longer. I found out at 40 weeks I hadn't dilated at all. So I was kinda bummed. But I may have had progress since then. Maybe 41 weeks is the time for me. :)

Yes me! I've really had enough now. I'm feeling particularly rough tonight. We had Chinese for dinner and I hated it! How can I hate Chinese food for god's sake??! I've got a headache as well! Not feeling good tonight at all and my 1 year old seems to also have the hump this evening which isn't helping.

I think I just need my bed and this baby to come! You're definitely not alone! x

I know how you feel. I've had 6 friends and family members have babies in the past three months. Two of which were due after me. So it makes the waiting seem even longer. I found out at 40 weeks I hadn't dilated at all. So I was kinda bummed. But I may have had progress since then. Maybe 41 weeks is the time for me. :)

Ah I know this feeling as well. My nephew's girlfriend was 3 weeks behind me and she popped her little boy out 5 weeks early and was only in labour for 6 hours. I was in labour for 15 hours with my first!! x

Oh you're not alone. I feel bad because I'm biting everyone's head off. And I'm sick of hearing about my waddle. I have a baby hanging out with its head between my legs, I'm dilated to 4cm and have had contractions going on and off for 3 weeks. Of course I'm waddling. It HURTS down there when I walk! I'm so tired...I ache...and my grandpa is very sick and chances are high he will pass before meeting my new little one, a thought that makes me wish baby out even more.. I think being cranky is definitely justified in late pregnancy.

Definitely not alone. I'm cranky and aggravated and feel like everyone is trying to guilt trip or manipulate me. Ready to bite any and all's heads off now at only 33 weeks, wonder how I'll be later on when I'm heavier and crankier! Or do I want to know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->