please tell me I'm not the only teen mommy with 3!

mybbyboo

Reaction score
Well I'm back! Again... Round three. I just had my daughter 4 months ago haven't had a period since, and I took a test this morning. BFP well make that 5 bfps lol I couldn't be to sure!
Now to start the journey! Again....... Did I mention again? I'll have 3 under 4. I guess I'm still in shock! I wonder how far along I am!
Sorry the post is so choppy I don't even know what to do with myself

I remember you from my first pregnancy :) I only have two but congratulations :flower:

Technically I'm not a teen anymore I had my first at 17, 2nd at 20, 3rd at 21 and pregnant with my 4 th at 23 :)

It's all fun and games here. Age is irrelevant it doesn't make anyone a better or worse parent. Don't freak out I had 3 under 4 too it's chaos and never ending but 3 times the fun and 3times the giggles! Xx

Your right just my situation with hubby isn't the greatest how am I gonna do this alone!

Mine was when I had my 3rd. I'm now with a different partner. In hindsight though I probably should have tried harder with my husband but kids put stress on relationships. Pm me if you want to chat :) x

I just want the relationship we used to have. Such a bummer but I guess I that's not what's important right now

I had my 1st at 16, 2nd at 17, and 3rd at 19 :) Congratulations!

Thanks Clair! Whats the gap between Jason and Lily? X

Thanks Clair! Whats the gap between Jason and Lily? X

They have 6 days off 19 months between them! So not far off the gap you'll have. :) Eep, you'll have your hands full, I bet it will be great fun though! :D

15/16 months this gap will be. Let the fun begin! X

Hey ladies I'm 8 weeks due December 23 this baby and my youngest will be 13 months apart!

Hey ladies I'm 8 weeks due December 23 this baby and my youngest will be 13 months apart!

My two oldest are 13 months apart. I love it! I personally thought it was the easiest during the first year and the hardest at 3/4 years as they went through a fighting 24/7 phase

That's what I'm scared of My sons 3 and he's rough right now

I'm 18 and I'm also pregnant with baby number 3, congratulations :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->